[OOC] Nighthaze - ShadowRun/Cyberpunk but with Ponies!

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Yeah, I kinda got the gist with "posh," but I thing we may need links for a Shadowrun slang dictionary and a Cyberpunk slang dictionary...and just canonically speaking, Hazy just has a different dialect from everyone else.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Shadowrun lore is worth diving into. It so deserves to be liberated from its horrible game mechanics.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, I kinda got the gist with "posh," but I thing we may need links for a Shadowrun slang dictionary and a Cyberpunk slang dictionary...and just canonically speaking, Hazy just has a different dialect from everyone else.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh, I thought that might be what you were going for there, a little chemistry XD

The funny thing is, they probably could have chemistry, because of how Caldwin writes our feisty Sigoal. If onky they didn’t see themselves as longtime family friends to the point of being family. Without the addition of Singal-Spectrum.

The fun we had in the bank with Shadewing teller completely misreading why the two of them were there. :)

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
My bad. For some reason I'd had it in my head that you had been using SR slang in this campaign. Normally, when I make my posts indecipherable, I try to earn it. I'll get myself back up to speed before I start forgetting what species y'all are.

Shadewing

Citizen
Yeah, I've spent the time since leaving the hospital battling back pain from the bed they had me in, minor illnesses, depression. I'm terrible at this, sorry.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm still here. Night Cap wants to play but he's been okay waiting. I found some music he likes so he hasn't been too bored.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
You're just trying to make me post Matrix clips now aren't you? I'm on to you.

Though I'm at work right now and probably shouldn't go on YouTube. Otherwise I totally would've posted that.

Copper Bezel

Revenge against God for the crime of Being.
Citizen
I'm missing something going back through the IC. Where did Hazy and Scarlet see a back entrance to get around the lobby?

Top Bottom