Nobody has the intention to invade Ukraine

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
McPutins. Come for the 200 Ruble water, stay for the 1000 Ruble gruel.

Nevermore

Citizen
There's a very dark theory for why the Russian military appears to be faring so badly: Putin is deliberately withholding his full military power for the subsequent war against NATO. Ukraine is just a training exercise.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why is Putin so hellbent on starting World War 3? Is getting the USSR back together worth it?

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Hearing unconfirmed reports Russian Jets just bombed a village in Belarus after redirecting from Ukranian airspace.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Maybe I should wipe my old LiveJournal while I still have the ability to log into it. It's probably going to disappear from the real internet either way.

Nevermore

Citizen
Former Russian oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky suggests that we have our idea of "oligarchs" backwards. They're not actually Putin's financial backers. They're just his henchmen whom he uses for money laundry. They have no say in anything.

MrBlud

Citizen
Well they *were* his backers but then he grew beyond their control and now he just elevates toadies with rich contracts/wealth so long as they’re loyal to him personally.

Nevermore

Citizen
So there's this growing concern that the Russian troops that have seized two nuclear power plants (including Chernobyl) have absolutely no clue how these things work. Oh joy.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Thankfully, they're holding the workers hostage so at least there are some adults on the scene.

Top Bottom