Mortal Kombat

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Caldwin

Hanging Out
Citizen
I already had MK11 for Switch. Of course I knew there's no way it played or looked as good as PlayStation or Xbox, but it was a portable/docked hybrid, so I was happy.

Of course having it on Switch with all DLC and story mode completed, I resisted getting it for PS4. Except last night I was able to get Ultimate with all DLC for $16. So I went for it.

I can never go back to the Switch version. The graphics can't even compare and I think PS5 has ruined me forever on loading times.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Yeah, it’s hard to go back to Switch with some of the conveniences of modern consoles. As much as I might chaff under the impending digital future…being able to swap games without getting off my butt on my Series S has definitely spoiled me. I’ve been tempted by digital sales to “rebuy” a few of the old Switch ports for the Series S. Not sure there was a big change with Diablo 3, though.

But I don’t think that negates how good the port was, all things considered. I was a bit amused by it since it has been a while since we had seen that sort of extreme porting done on a current game.

Caldwin

Hanging Out
Citizen
Yeah, Switch port isn't terrible. And if it was all I had, I'd be totally content with it. It's just that the PS5 is so much better that I just can't see myself going back.

And like I said, PS5 loading times have truly spoiled me, not just for MK, but just in general.

Top Bottom