Morbius

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Might as well put up a thread for this one. Morbius, featuring Jared Leto as the living vampire from Marvel Comics, has shifted from 28 January 2022 to 1 April 2022 for theatrical release. I cannot lie; I still do not see the point of the branding "Sony's Spider-Man Universe" without Spider-Man having shown up yet.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I cannot lie; I still do not see the point of the branding "Sony's Spider-Man Universe" without Spider-Man having shown up yet.
Rumor has it that Sony's Spider-Man will turn out to be a return of Andrew Garfield's Amazing Spider-Man, with the Venom and Morbius movies set in the universe of his movies.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I read the title as "Mobius" and wondered if Paramount was getting a little ahead of itself.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I saw it. I didn't read the reviews saying it was bad but I thought it was just too normal. Not big enough with a world ending threat and motivations are kinda eh.

I like the after effects but I feel like I've seen it some place before. Closest I can think of at the moment would the smoke columns from Harry Potter.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I did like how he learned to ride the wind. I don't get the mechanics of the air in front the train gives him the lift needed to stay in front. Maybe an aerospace person can explain it?

Top Bottom