Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Yeah, I can give it a few days. TDW needs to post anyway. I do remember Destron is usually less available in winter so this might be part of that.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I can make a post for Kage now, or I can hold if til things settle. I have no problems waiting.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Sorry for my lack of posting. Combination of being busy and apparently not getting notifications for some reason.

Usually I just check the main page of the board for new post updates, but weirdly I've been getting them only once in a while recently, so I keep missing other's posts.

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
Ok, I thiiiink the order of operations all works out on my turn. It feels like a lot, but I think both Dramatic Entrance and the Conjuration's own action can happen together, if not, then I'll take Dramatic Entrance over the standard action, due to the crit.

I'm also leaving the description of that effect up to Patch. There's a damage bonus there, have fun!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I've been trying to get a hold of Destron online, but I haven't heard back. I think I still have his address somewhere, I can try writing him. Assuming he hasn't moved or anything.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Found his address and sent him a letter w/ my contact info. I'll let you know if I hear from him.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
So I was cleaning up some random files on Evernote and I found a copy of Patch's post, back when they ran into EB XD
She climbed up into the truck bed and located the trunk Kage had indicated. Entering the code to unlock it, she chuckled as she pictured the stiff, awkward Kage trying to undress the strange man. His gloved hands fumbling nervously to unbutton the man's pants. Using his strong arms to pull the wet, clingy fabric from the man's pale, clammy skin. Grunting with effort, removing the pants slowly and carefully. Using his manly strength to gently lift the stranger's body upright... wrapping the blanket around his unclothed, muscled body... the unconscious man's breath coming in steamy bursts in the chill night air... haaa... haaa... haaa...

She stopped in the middle of rooting through the chest when she realized the heavy breathing was hers.

"GAH!" She slapped herself in the face with both hands to try and chase away the hot blush she felt on her cheeks. Focus. Focus. Find the rope. Finally, she found it and pulled it out of the chest.

She jumped back out of the truck and walked back towards Kage and the stranger. She tried not to look directly at them. "He... Here you go..." she said weakly as she tossed the rope in Kage's general direction.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So… now Destron is back online, when would everybody want to get back to the rp? I mean, depending on how busy you all are.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
My brain somewhat needs a cold reboot but I'm willing to finish if everyone else is. MEDdMI and Destron were needing to post on this combat turn.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Indeed. Lucidas and these rest the YPNR bad guys Zam has introduced truly epitomise ‘the bigger the ego. The greater the fall’.

Top Bottom