Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Pretty sure Power Rangers is just an alternate universe version of Masterforce, anyway, so if it bothers you, just think of it that way.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
Imagine how worthless your upgrade kit must be when the only way you can tell anything's different is because the golds don't match.
FB_IMG_1695714804280.jpg

Haze Arquebus

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I like the new front and back skirt pieces to allow for a bit of cleaner movement, and new hands at this size are kind of a given, but everything else is just puzzling. Like, clearly there's a market for gap/parts covering, but it's still weird, especially the super mode hands since that's just gonna add even more junk to the regular robot's trunk to get in the way of posing. The lifters are unnecessary, the extra gun...I'm gonna assume that's something out of the show I'm not aware of? It doesn't really look good, though.

I was expecting/hoping their kit to include a Sparkplug and/or Over-Run, boo. Or be one of the cross-toy compatible ones like they did with the Beast Wars guys and pack in a proper Starscream wing sword, a knife-hand for Megatron, and and some good prop combined Mini-Con weapons.

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I fully expect the inevitable Powerlinx and Galvatron repaints of OP and Megatron to include Sparkplug and Leader-1 (or I guess Clench if Hasbro still cares about the fact that Galvatron's partner in the US toyline was technically a different guy even though it was the same toy and the same guy in Japan lol) as an additional incentive for people to double dip.

unluckiness

Somehow still sane
Citizen
I don't think it's likely because Hot Shot actually had a minicon port while Optimus, Starscream and Megatron don't have any.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Clench at least has a gun mode. It wasn't a terribly convincing gun, of course, but it could be improved pretty easily.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I fully expect the inevitable Powerlinx and Galvatron repaints of OP and Megatron to include Sparkplug and Leader-1 (or I guess Clench if Hasbro still cares about the fact that Galvatron's partner in the US toyline was technically a different guy even though it was the same toy and the same guy in Japan lol) as an additional incentive for people to double dip.
Since when has double dipping been a concern for Hasbro?

The only reason Hot Shot got a minicon was because he was packed in a premium package with extras and a corresponding price increase. Armada Galvatron will be a simple repaint.

Top Bottom