Mayhem Transformers Discussion: United We Shelfwarm

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
UXDYZbah.jpg

JShCThMh.jpg

Lord Megatron, I’m trying to destroy the heroic forces of the Autobots but I’m dummy thicc and the clap of my buttcheeks keep alerting the autobots!

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
UFSIKmLh.jpg

lSwljLZh.jpg

ArtqNiJh.jpg

oerBieDh.jpg

BxYr2Eyh.jpg

UlpSdP9h.jpg

YYYqSx5h.jpg

Monke to robot transformation is fairly predictable but the crotch mode transformation is ingenious. It uses a similar sliding rail system to Armada Overload/Stege Magnus to move the legs into the chest for crotch mode.

Last edited:

unluckiness

Citizen
There's precedent with the Fossilizer combiner (crappy as it was) but I dunno, most combiner leg modes are just the altmode stood up so I'm not particularly convinced.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Or an in-depth bio. But, if one of these new Junkions has an extra noggin hidden among their parts, then I'd say there's probably meant to be a combiner, though. That leg configuration is pretty convincing, but a combiner head would seal the deal.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's an actual original character in Generations, bio or not. That's surprising, but makes sense if it was needed to fill out a combiner.

unluckiness

Citizen
You don't even need a name. Hasbro can't make its mind up about Elita One's combiner and the Starscream and Inferno combiners still aren't named. As long as you appear on something with the Hasbro or takara stamp, you exist.

Last edited:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
Got Core Slug and Sludge today.

They're pretty good. Not as good as the other Core-class figures I got but considering the combiner gimmick, I can forgive the limited articulation and kibble.

unluckiness

Citizen
I can understand the compromises when it comes to the torso components. What baffles me is how Grimlock is so much worse when all he has to do is form a box.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was optimistic that they'd use the jank to their advantage. There's things they can get away with in Core class that wouldn't be accepted in Deluxes. They can sacrifice some articulation to give us an interesting combination.

I'm no longer optimistic. Grimlock is janky but it doesn't seem to be for any good reason. Leg bots have the easiest job and that's what they came up with.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I already have a janky Volcanicus from Potpie. I'll wait and see if they can make a Monstructor out of the new molds, otherwise I'll skip it.

Top Bottom