Kotobukiya Bishoujo statues - Optimus Prime & Megatron

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Huh. I thought the current forum would automatically embed tweets. Oh well.

zZv3OUn.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Took Transformers long enough to get in on this.

These really don't work for me, but I'm sure someone will be into it.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Thanks to Kotobukiya for not making them too sexualised. Are these only statues or will they be action figures? If they made chibi versions, maybe my Japanese girlfriend wouldn't give me evil looks if I bought them...

Blot

Citizen
Kotobukiya's "Bishoujo" series is a line of statues that does "pretty girl" pin-up style statues of various licensed franchises that has been releasing since 2014. They've done both gender swaps (famously things like Freddy Krueger, Beetlejuice, and Jason) as well as Hasbro properties My Little Pony and GI Joe.
Thanks to Kotobukiya for not making them too sexualised. Are these only statues or will they be action figures? If they made chibi versions, maybe my Japanese girlfriend wouldn't give me evil looks if I bought them...
Bishoujo series designs are only ever statues. Expect repaints, and eventually more characters, but nothing posable or chibi.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I saw some pics relating to these figures here:

-
(Please excuse my poor Twitter skills. The illustrations are/were below the ad for the add-on kits. I don't really "do" Twitter, so I hope these pics are below it when anyone else clicks the link).

I've reposted them below:

FLelMefagAAymXx.jpeg.jpg
FLft5ZKVIAExQnI.jpeg.jpg

(All "Megs" needs here is a large hat, some evil "daughters" and a hatred of all "weak" men...)

FLhUdsjaUAIxqio.jpeg.jpg
FLhUmZVaMAIHBTl.jpeg.jpg
FLehVXoaIAI7_Ti.jpeg.jpg

(This one reminded me of several things, including that, perhaps banned, episode of "Flash Gitz" where Megatron becomes female to be more "woke".)

FLgtOOKVQAAzrjh.jpeg.jpg

Top Bottom