I Discuss Predictive Programming In The Movie Logan With Harrison Smith - The American Journal

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Harrison Smith covers a story about the victim of a vaccine injury from my home state of WV, then takes my call on The American Journal and we discuss censorship, vaccines, and predictive programming in the movie Logan. * There's also about a minute of plugging in it as well...not trying to intentionally spam, it's just how I edited it for content on my platform. Just fast forward or skip this topic if it offends, please. Otherwise, enjoy!

http://www.pirateinfowars.com/Video/AmericanJournal_PredictiveProgramming.mp4

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Look, I'm going to leave this up... but don't expect to get any positive feedback on anything from "Info-buy our vitamin supplements-wars". At best it's propaganda, at worst.. it's a scheme to bilk gullible users out of their money.

Anyway..

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
Look, I'm going to leave this up... but don't expect to get any positive feedback on anything from "Info-buy our vitamin supplements-wars". At best it's propaganda, at worst.. it's a scheme to bilk gullible users out of their money.

Anyway..
Thank you. I almost didn't post at all in the P&R forum because it historically hasn't been healthy for my standing as a citizen here. The only strike I ever got was in here years ago and I refuse to let it happen again. I just think that this forum has traditionally been a bit of an echo chamber and it could benefit and grow from different points of view.

I give my word not to troll, spam, or be uncivil. You personally, have never been a dick to me and I won't come here and repay that by being a bad guest. I don't mind criticizm. I can take it. I've actually modded the InfoWars platform, and was there the moment Disqus pulled the plug. Nothing here can shake me to the point I need to disrespect someone with insults and mudslinging. Plus, it is detrimental to the actual conversation.

When I think about the best parts of being an American, I think back to September 11, 2001 and the unity we all had that day on back on the EZSpark. I'd actually love to have that thread archived. Nothing else mattered. We were one. I have that rapport with everyone here, on any other thread, in every other area of this board. I'm confident it can happen here too.

Top Bottom