Votes: 17 24.6%

• Total voters

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hey all.

I'm working on some stuff for the forums/site and I was wondering how you usually view it.

It's not anything major but I'd like to see what people are viewing the site with.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
bert.jpg

Kup

Citizen
Mobile. Probably 95% of the time. (I’m old school too, but if I’m on my computer I’m working. When I’m done working my laptop gets put away.)

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
This is going to fill people with shock and horror, but...I'm still on a old Vista desktop.

I should have upgraded years ago, but part of me is wondering how long I can keep the old machine running.

At this point I AM running into problems even VIEWING some websites. But, I usually figure out some workaround or alternative. So, hopefully, if you're upgrading the forum software, I'll still be able to comment on the new version of the site.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is going to fill people with shock and horror, but...I'm still on a old Vista desktop.

I should have upgraded years ago, but part of me is wondering how long I can keep the old machine running.

At this point I AM running into problems even VIEWING some websites. But, I usually figure out some workaround or alternative. So, hopefully, if you're upgrading the forum software, I'll still be able to comment on the new version of the site.
I'm not planning any major upgrades.

But the ads just aren't working anymore and I need to figure something out if keeping the lights on is going to be sustainable

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not planning any major upgrades.

But the ads just aren't working anymore and I need to figure something out if keeping the lights on is going to be sustainable

If you set up a Patreon or similar, I'd toss in $5 a month or something to help out. I know I'd miss this place something terrible if it were to disappear.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’d say 85% of the time is on my iPhone. The website is blocked at work. Usually while I play COD I’ll have my computer monitor on and take a quick scan between rounds.

100% of picture upload is from my iPhone.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Desktop/laptop 99% of the time since I prefer to open all my subscribed threads in tabs. Android phone otherwise.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Windows 10 Desktop and a Steam Deck in desktop mode when I'm at home (Depending on which room I'm in) as well as on occasion an Android Galaxy S9 phone. When I'm not at home, it's all phone, baby.

And I just use Google Chrome for everything. I probably shouldn't though.

Dake

Citizen
Desktop when home, but the Android mobile experience is one of the easiest out there for me.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
iphone 99.8999% of the time.

ZacWilliam, hardly ever use a desktop for anything but office work.

Magnusblitz

Citizen
99% desktop.

Occasionally view on a phone (Android) but it's pretty rare that I can't wait until I'm sitting at the desktop to check, which is FAR easier to interact with.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's probably close to a 50/50 split between iPhone and desktop for me, in favor of iPhone.

Might even be more of a 60/40 or 65/35 split. It just depends, but I use whatever is handier for me at the time.

Top Bottom