G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
They keep f$%#king G1 Optimus Prime. Not only did they kill him in the animated movie, but they made him essentially into a mass murderer here (cued to 5:55):

And Grimlock, Perceptor, Springer and Aerialbot Skydive were not even happy or excited to see and have G1 Optimus Prime back. The only thing they cared about was what happened to the new Season 3 Transformers Rodimus Prime, Kup, Ultramagnus and Arcee.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I’d definitely be interested in a G1 Moonracer doll that I could take to bed with me and sleep with. They could make it with the same rubbery material used to make Barbies, with plenty of articulation. It does not need to transform. I wouldn’t use it to fight, just for companionship.
1687863716704.png

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
With made him look
completely different from the G2 Sideswipe toy, which I had as a kid because I grew up on late G1 and G2, something which I've been repeatedly assured on various occasions does not qualify me to call myself a "G2 fan."

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
G1 Omega Supreme is the Autobots’ last line of defense:

(cued to 4:30)

(cued to 5:00)

in any time period.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
None. That's just me putting one toy on top of another toy. For fun.

You know? Fun? The thing you claim adults don't care about? 😛
Same with my picture. There was never a media where Beast Machines Megatron became the head of Fortress Maximus commanding an army of tank drones. It's just something fun to do with playing with your toys.

On a side note, I'm still sad I missed out on HasLab Unicron. He really is gorgeous.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I was wondering. Six transtectors were sent to the Autobot Pretenders on Earth from Chromedome on Planet Master,

Three of those Transtectors got stolen by the Decepticon Pretenders.

Why would not all of them be vehicles since they were all pre-built Autobot transtectors.

Why would the transtectors stolen by the Decepticon Pretenders be Monsters?

Also, would not seeing family members and dogs being killed and buried harm, hurt, jar children? Filmation was very careful not to do anything that would hurt children; they made sure they only destroyed, killed robots and made sure to point out they were only robots.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I was wondering. Six transtectors were sent to the Autobot Pretenders on Earth from Chromedome on Planet Master,

Three of those Transtectors got stolen by the Decepticon Pretenders.

Why would not all of them be vehicles since they were all pre-built Autobot transtectors.

Why would the transtectors stolen by the Decepticon Pretenders be Monsters?
It is presumed that the altmodes of the Transtectors were scanned after they arrived on Earth, rather than being built into them. The Autobots turned theirs into rescue vehicles, while the Decepticons turned theirs into monsters.

Also, would not seeing family members and dogs being killed and buried harm, hurt, jar children?
Japan isn't as sensitive as the U.S. is. Certain content that would be considered PG-13 in the U.S. is considered acceptable for young children's television in Japan.

Filmation was very careful not to do anything that would hurt children; they made sure they only destroyed, killed robots and made sure to point out they were only robots.
Filmation made those decisions because that's all they were allowed to do. Even if Filmation had wanted to show onscreen death to more than just robots, the U.S. TV censors would have stepped in and stopped them. The same rules applied to every 1980s action cartoon in the U.S., not just He-Man.

Last edited:

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Honestly, kids could use a bit of reality in their shows. Nothing graphic or oppressively dark, but real consequences to actions and unfavorable resolutions are not all bad. Sometimes people die. Sometimes the badguys win. And sometimes, the good guys and badguys aren't so easy to tell apart. It's not really healthy to totally shield kids from those realities.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The much-revered Dragon Ball Z was even aimed at children in Japan, and it got incredibly bloody at times. Hence why it was so heavily censored when it was first broadcast in the U.S.

Top Bottom