G1 Transformers Size, Power, and Mass

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Is G1 Bruticus the strongest gestalt?

In theory, it seems like Predaking would be the most powerful combiner, but he got beat so easily by Skylynx in the cartoon and Megatron took him offline with one blast from his fusion cannon in the G1 comics.

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
If we're going by who beats whom... Menasor beat Bruticus in one punch when Bruticus was still at his freshest period for toy advertisement. I think that's evidence that Menasor (and by extension Superion) are stronger than Bruticus. Also, Defensor took out Bruticus in one shot in the worst episode ever. So I'd say Bruticus is not the strongest. He'll have to settle for being arguably the coolest combiner instead (second to Abominus in my opinion, though).

But yeah, Predaking (and the Predacons) needs a buff.

Nevermore

Citizen
Who would win in a fight between the 1970s TV Hulk, Filmation He-Man, and G1 Omega Supreme?

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Who would win in a fight between the 1970s TV Hulk, Filmation He-Man, and G1 Omega Supreme?

Hulk, the angerer he gets, the stronger he becomes, second place goes to Omega as he is meant to be a walking power house, He-man from the filmation days, I believe he never actually used his sword in combat, he might be able to battle the Hulk for a time but evenly loose as Hulk gets angerer and stronger!

SeeveeRay

I'll get better someday, hopefully.
Citizen
:unsure:

Yes, you may call me friend, and I will call you friend. I've been waiting for such a thing to happen for so long. I started to think it never would. What a time we live in. 😊

Nevermore

Citizen
One-on-one, it would be G1 Omega Supreme. The reason being is simply the weaponry he brings to the table:

Then why did you contradict yourself today?

He-man can overcome the strength and power of both the Hulk and G1 Omega Supreme because he has a combo:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
He-man and She-ra together can defeat Hulk and G1 Omega Supreme, but one-on-one Omega walks away with it.

Thanks for calling me out on my lack of clarity, Nevermore. May I call you friend?

Let us be one:

Till all are One!

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This is why G1 Omega Supreme was selected by G.I. Joe:

Because he’s always there when you need him:

Yooo, Joe!

He'll fight for freedom!
Wherever there's trouble
G.I. Joe is there!

G.I. Joe (A Real American Hero)
G.I. Joe is there!

It's G.I. Joe against Cobra the enemy
Fighting to save the day!
He never gives up!
He's always there!
Fighting for freedom over land and air!

G.I. Joe is there!

"G.I. Joe is the code name for America's daring highly
Trained special mission force. It's purpose: to defend
Human freedom against Cobra, a ruthless terrorist
Organization determined to rule the world!"

He never gives up!
He'll stay til the fight's won!
G.I. Joe will dare!

G.I. Joe!

Last edited:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Speaking of power levels, why did She-ra have doubts about whether He-man could throw that rope that far into outer space like she did not believe it could be done, and she also seemed surprised and somewhat in awe that that He-man could stop and hold the Velvet Glove, Horde Prime’s flag ship. She did not believe that he could do it. Isn’t She-ra suposed to be at least as strong as He-man, perhaps stronger?

Also, isn’t Hordak supposed to be more powerful than Skeletor since he taught him; he was his pupil after all. I’m guessing it was a sucker punch like what Menasor did to Bruticus:

I think Bructicus is supposed to be stronger than Menasor, and any other gestalt since he’s like a Frankenstein monster of mismatched parts. Predaking barely beat Bruticus in the Dreamwave comics and he wanted to get away from him before he recovered and got back up. Predaking beat Bruticus with his superior fighting skill and the fact that he had horns on his knee cap that he could use to impale Bruticus with.

But still, was the renowned science fiction writer J. Michael Straczynski of Babylon 5 fame and the Spider-man Clone Saga trying to subtly imply, suggest, or tell us something about the physical strength levels of He- man and She-ra when he wrote the She-ra episode, “Horde Prime Takes a Holiday. “ Was it his treatise of He-man’s strength as the most Powerful Man in the Universe?

Last edited:

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
Friend think Bruticus stronger than She-Ra, but not as strong as Menasor. Menasor not as strong as Predaking, who is not as strong as Huffer. Huffer strong. Huffer good. Huffer friend. Huffer strong, good friend.

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why are you posting a over 4 minute video response to that? I really don't mind posting a video response to someone if it is in direct reference to something posted, but from what I can tell, that 2pac video doesn't seem to be on topic.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Why are you posting a over 4 minute video response to that? I really don't mind posting a video response to someone if it is in direct reference to something posted, but from what I can tell, that 2pac video doesn't seem to be on topic.

Hate is hate.
We need to love each other.
That’s all I was trying to say.

You like 2pac? I didn’t mean to offend. I can take it down if you like.

Top Bottom