Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Last edited:

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My story recap,of season 1 of Mey Hem is done and in the Story Notes google doc. Does anybody need me to post it here too?

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Actually, the main Mey Hem doc should probably be edited into the first post since it links to Notes page and everything else.

IC page incoming...

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Request that "mobilebasic?pli=1" be removed from the first link. It forces desktop computers into mobile mode.

On that note, noting that I won't be using a lot of the old color/font/size formatting IC.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
IC thread up. Slightly edited from the prior thread but done to push progression.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
By the way, while a lot of threads are lost, I'm pretty sure I have most of the art saved.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, I got my folders and will repost the links later.

Scanned over the summary and corrected/added a few things here and there. Thanks, GSO!

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
More than happy to help retell our lost adventures. :)

Mey Hem season 2 recap is on the way.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Combed through sketchbooks and added more pics to the concept art and storyline albums. Too lazy to scan it all one by one, so have some hasty camera pics. Ernest's concept art is in the storyline one, since he appeared later in the story.
Recent pics - here's a collection of stuff I posted individually in the last forum, and some pics I hadn't uploaded yet.

There's still a few things I can't post - things contemplating Harue's path, and a few pics that are a bit too NSFW for here. There's also some super lewd stuff I posted once on Discord Mayhem, but... yeah those aren't getting shared again. XD The slightly lewd stuff you can PM me for the link.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Made an edit to The Wilds 2 on the Notes page so it incorporates the notes.

Also, I need to eventually set up an Imgur account some time this century. There's stuff like Kage's bat pajamas and Dee's carpentry.

Top Bottom