Mey Hem RPG: Sword & Sorcery After the End of the World!

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Speaking of Mey Hem season 2. My recap,is taking longer to write because, well, crikey did we do lots of stuff, even in just part 1. It flowed so well and was so much fun Doing it that, now i come to write a summary of it. I realise just how much denser seasons 2 story is.
Mattrick Hughes has a midlife crisis, cats exist, and we discover just how piratey Kage is!

I added all the viknadian names to the Story Notes too.
Since you added, Y’ls and Do’of, you didn't add the final villain from that Thanksgiving campaign. It was the other Viknadian name that escapess me. I added Varian Stalebutter's name (since it just had his title) and added Cinniúint. There's something I'm contemplating adjusting but I think I'll wait until farther into the story.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, i’d forgotten Varians name. I don’t remember the main pirates name. Oh god, i’d forgotten that this was the beginning of ’Kage is a Rugged Pirate’. :)

Yeah, i missed Cinniuint. :)

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Don't underestimate Dice Roller.

I fail forever.png

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Roll20 may be even more evil than Invisible Castle. I had a Perception bonus and still failed my Perception checks every single time.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Oh yeah. That was back when we did art challenges in the Mayhem hangouts. One week we picked names and drew someone else's Mey Hem character.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The reason i used the smoke bomb, is to cover out departure. I just thought well, give the guards something else to focus on,while we head off in search of Patch.

Should i have my illusiory Knight try to let the rest of pur chsrs know to head out the door?

The Doctor Who

Now With Sheffield Steel!
Citizen
No worries, I just found it amusing because the guards are already occupied actively herding people out, but of course Batman has to do the mysterious misdirection. It wouldn't be Batman if he just walked away XD

I was going to have Beathra mentally speak to whoever he could see. I've kinda lost track of everyone's relative positions though.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Agreed on all counts. :) Omega always shows his Batman, even when not consciously aware of it. :)

EB and Knight Cap are together, close to Destron, but getting swept up in the crowd a bit. Or at least mot sure where they should be going. Destron is still seated near Elizalah, Judeen and Stobert, i think. Friday is with Kage

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
I'd argue that due to his interactions with Commisioner Gordon, there are times Batman will simply walk away.

Stobert would be near Kage since they were teammates in the Math Off. Though, he would likely head towards Judeen when the Math Off was cancelled. Judeen would be roaming about as the minor apothecaries would be attending to the crowd. Elizilah would be in a semi central area.

Zamuel

Pittied fools.
Citizen
Where is the party planning to go? I realize I made the last post kinda vague but I was trying to not pull too far ahead of the players, especially since Destron hadn't made a post yet.

GodSentinelOmega

Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think, potentially, ww may use the next (last?) of those magic tracker pages to find a direction to Patch. Possibly?

I mean, our heroes are on the hunt for her, but also for the missing kids and anybody ekse that has been taken. I’m kinda tempted to try a tech roll and ask Friday to try and find a mao]p or something. I’m also interested to see how Monday is going to react to current events. Especially since her interactions with Neathra and how she may be less dedicated and more simply being used by YPNR.

But yeah, i’m holding off a bit to see how anybody else wants to react first.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Probably shouldn't split the party. Using the tracker page sounds like a good idea (kinda forgot about them, lol).

Top Bottom