Florida, Florida, Florida

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I suppose it's to prepare for an eventual push to selectively ignore government ID from any state they want so they can scream about any number of things and punish people for moving around the country.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Well, at least there's a malaria vaccine that's recently b-oh wait, I forgot Ron's an anti-vaxxer.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Frankly I'm not sure an empty chair could do worse than DeSantis. At least the chair isn't actively malicious. Probably.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's also looking very slapdash and amateurish. So maybe DeSantis is just trying to keep it true to Florida's proud military history.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
Florida State Guard's looking pretty military, apparently:
That's worrying.
“I don’t even think the governor knows what’s going on. I don’t think this is a fly on his radar right now,” Newhouse said, noting that DeSantis himself is a veteran.

”I think he would be appalled that a veteran — a disabled veteran — would be abused by other military members.”
Oh. Oh no. He actually believes this. That Ron DeSantis has a shred of decency, so must be ignorant of the situation.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
It's also looking very slapdash and amateurish. So maybe DeSantis is just trying to keep it true to Florida's proud military history.
I'm just wondering what the plan is here that he needs a more military state guard.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh; and to normalize both the funding and training of militia on a state level that is in on no way accountable to anyone on the federal level. Another layer of authoritarian presence, more guns in the streets for no other reason than more guns, and loyal to; not even just the state head, but specifically a REPUBLICAN state head.

Another step in "might makes right" in the off chance that a progressive might win a position of authority in the heavily gerrymandered, voter purged, jack booted post trump red states.

Teufel

Citizen
After the weird very online sociopath DeSantis video about LGBT, here's a very weird DeSantis video that ends with his face superimposed over a Sonnenrad as soldiers march towards it.

Allegedly retweeted by a campaign staffer, the previous video was reported to have been made in house and then passed off as a video from the wild, so very fair question to wonder if this was also in-house job and pushed out through this desantiscams twitter account.

Top Bottom