Fallout TV Show Coming to Amazon Pime 04/12/2024!

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's been in the works for some time. From the leaks I've seen, they nailed the look. We'll see about the story, but someone involved really tried to get this right.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Prediction: this is going to be phenomenal, yet fans will endlessly criticize Bethesda for daring to include things that have been in the series since the Interplay days.

Teufel

Citizen
Extremely excited to hear Walton Goggins and Kyle MacLachlan are in it, less excited about who the show runners are. Nolan and Joy's first season of Westworld was amazing, and then the show went off a cliff in a fiery jiveshow. I'm not looking at any promotional material or pictures, I'll just find out when it airs and be there.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The promotional pictures don't give anything away. It just looks like Fallout.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not convinced this guy has seen all the leaked set photos. The showrunners did pay attention.

Yeah they only spent one million dollars on the prop cars when they could have spent two million but for hug's sake.

Shadewing

Citizen
I'm not convinced this guy has seen all the leaked set photos. The showrunners did pay attention.

Yeah they only spent one million dollars on the prop cars when they could have spent two million but for hug's sake.

Right now his big issues are valid; don't brush him off just becuase he also makes mention of the cars not being right.

1. The BoS are NOT peacekeepers, as stated in the write up. That was essentually just a rogue faction in Fallout 3.
2. Megaton and the Pridwyn shouldn't be on the West Coast. Yes they both have different names, but they still look too much like unique locals on the East Coast.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Brotherhood have had something of a protector complex since Fallout 1. They would have tolerated Lyons' side activities if they stayed on the side, but he was no longer following orders at all.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nice! I like that incorporated an older song into the trailer, but it felt more like a 50s song than a 30s or 40s song that the games used. That is just me being nit picky though.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

There is nothing like Fallout marketing.

Okay it is shocking how good that power armor costume looks in motion. That is perfect.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Someone involved in this project definitely understands Fallout. It's about bringing hope to the Wasteland. The factions just all think they're the best equipped to do it.

Teufel

Citizen
Broke my "not going to watch any promotional material" rule and now I'm really psyched for this. It looks so good and true to tone of the series (to be fair, I've only played 3, NV, and a little bit of 4), and Walton Goggins delivers in that trailer.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
I legitimately laughed out loud when I heard Matt Berry's voice for Mister Handy. And I haven't seen anything with Walton Goggins in it that I didn't enjoy.

Welp, I guess I'm going to put off cancelling my Amazon subscription for another couple of months.

Top Bottom