Shame about Aquaman 2. he was one of the bright spots of the disaster that was the DC movie universe.
I'm fine if they replace Zachery Levi. Or at least a better writer who understood that Captain shouldn't be acting like a ten year old. I'm assuming Levi was putting that immature energy in his depiction. Asher Billy had a better handle on the personality.
Anyhow, hope Flash could be better appreciated now that it's readily viewable, Ezra shenanigans aside.
So I watched this last night on Max, for free, and I got my money's worth.
1. Michael Keaton is amazing in this. and I loved his return to the role.
2. Kara Zor El was great and deserved more screen time.
3. Loved the explanation on how the timeline change worked.
4. The Lasso of Truth was great and loved seeing most of the JLU one last time. Affleck really isn't appreciated enough for his turn in the Cowl.
5. Clooney at the end was epic!
6. I loved seeing Reeves and Supergirl, but the cameo of Death of Superman Nick Cage fighting the giant spider must have made Kevin Smith go nuts.
7. I really didn't care much for either Barry in this film, and I can't see how with infinite tries they couldn't kill Zod.
Agreed on pretty much everything. Ironically, the titular character wasn't that compelling, but a heck of a lot of the surrounding characters and scenery were great to see.
I'd love to see Keaton come back for a new Batman film, or as older Bruce in a Batman Beyond adaptation.
The movie might not have amounted to much, but the best part of this film for me?
All the 89-Batman stuff companies have used this film to leverage. Toys, merchandise....I've seen more Batman stuff from this film than Flash. The other day? I found a Lego "Impulse bag" for Batman Returns for $5 (and the Lego Batman character build is also based on Returns). The baggie has a full BR mini figure with perch.