Everyone's a critic: Brought to you by viewers like YouTube

Ironbite4

Citizen
You wonder why he hasn't been doing his character job and he posts the reason why.

Ironbite-lord.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
You wonder why he hasn't been doing his character job and he posts the reason why.

Ironbite-lord.
I honestly wasn't sure, because he has been doing it, just not weekly, and a lot of other stuff in the meantime. Nor do I know how long Lloyd has been in this situation, and if that lines up.

I mean, it could just be putting on a front, but watching his other stuff, I had no idea anything was even wrong.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Did I just spend four hours without a break watching the former cowriter and voice actor of Friendship Is Witchcraft break down the experience of the failed Star Wars hotel? Yes I did. Join me if you have the stamina.

The big revelation for me was learning what it even was. For starters, it wasn't actually a hotel, except in the sense that you did get a room to sleep in. You couldn't just check into it for the duration of your stay at Disney World. It was a simulated two-day cruise (yes, two days is a pathetic length of time for a cruise, even one with hyperdrive) with a "stop" at Galaxy's Edge in Hollywood Studios and nowhere else. So if you were planning on making this part of a whole trip to Disney World... well, first I hope you're willing to spend twice again what the whole rest of the trip costs for just this one thing, but you'd better also be willing to go through the rigmarole of checking in and out of a hotel twice, once for this and then again at a regular hotel for the rest of your stay.

And that's just how dumb of an idea it is on paper. Jenny and her sister actually booked a stay at this place and filmed as much of it as they could, and... well, I won't spoil it, but it certainly would have been a disastrous vacation if it weren't an Internet Content gold mine.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I had to watch that over a few days but yeah. If I had shelled out that kind of money and wasnt experiencing things "properly" Id have been FURIOUS.

Top Bottom