Maystor missspelur
Citizen
So a reversed colored V-Max Convoy with a new color of DA-85 combo pack...damn
That can color match to DA-65 orignal V-Max Convoy...thats neat

If you dont have V-Max Convoy this is the perfect way to get him

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Ok so is there a trick to closing the chest and lowering the head it seems like Im always on the verge of breaking Big Powered

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
I push it down as I open the chest, then close the sliding door over the head before closing the chest back up.

Xellos

Citizen
While this line is freakin amazing, I had planned to jump off of it after I got the Convoy, due to the expense, and the fact that I need the display room for other things... I collect lots of figmas, Nendoroids, Figuarts, etc, so I have expensive tastes aside from Transformers...

And then I found out today that I forgot I had preorderd DA-80, so, seeing as though there is no cancel button now, I have one last hurrah to end it with a bang. Or it will jumpstart me again... I have the last Big Powered release, so I know the awesomeness of the set.

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
I own my love of the line to a second hand DA-06 Da Battles Cosmo Maneuver type

Also its high Time for a new Dia Battles we need more work hoses of the fleet add power core system integration

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Imma cry what a set back

Hello, and thank you for your purchase.
Unfortunately, due to various factors, we are no longer able to fulfill your order, and we must close our store.
Please use the Item Not Received Case or Return Request options to be refunded.
Please be aware that the customer support staff is no longer available, so you most likely will not receive a reply to any messages.
We sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience.
If you have any other questions, concerns, or issues, please contact eBay customer support.
Please take care and stay safe.

And instead of just refunding my money automaticly made jump though hoops and Im still not sure I will see my money ugh

CrockAlley

Citizen
I'm on the verge of falling into Diaclone Reboot. I've been taking a look at the Waruders. I thought it would be fun to have some to go with my Generations/Masterpiece Diaclone-colored guys. And then I saw DA-91Pod Gantry. And then I wanted V-Max Convoy. And then I looked at the second hand prices. And then I want back to looked at just Waruders, ha ha.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
I have a little over a dozen figures, and they're too rich for my blood. Expensive stuff.

I am still going to get some things, but very limited amounts.

Top Bottom