DC's Peacemaker, the series coming to HBO Max

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I bounced from it's kinda too talky, holy hex what did they just do, they're stretching the action for too long, aaaaaw, I hate him, I love him, that got dark, this is adorable.

I was VERY wary at first, especially since Peacemaker did kill Flag at the movie, but, wow, I think it's Cena's character that won me over.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I'm confused now as to which side Is the right side.

Also, wow, they name dropped a Legion member! And they picked him!

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Are the threads merging? Crisis on Two Threads! Also sorry for not remembering there was a first thread.

Saw this online. Funny, since Nathan Fillion in the movie was more or less Arms Fall Off Boy, a Legion reference. Gunn must be a Legion fan.

FB_IMG_1642922564805.jpg

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I guess the two threads are considered an anime creation now. Cuz they're One Peace. Maker.

Saw ep 5. Is this butterfly invasion based on a comic arc? Too bad it's like the Starro thing. I have a feeling the CGI fight here means we'll see a bigger creature be butterflied later on.

I love it that of all the Joes he could namedrop, he picks my favorite.

IMG_20220129_202948.jpg

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Yeah, I was actually wondering why, of all people, they have Peacemaker the show? He was the bad guy in the movie.

But Cena and his character did win me over. Aside from the Flag killing, he's been great.

Oh, did he actually hate the you-can't-see-him wrestling joke?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw the new ep. Aw man, I hate that development. That just bites.

Btw, I remember James Gunn doing that Slither movie where worms take over a person's body. With Starro's mind control and the butterflies' possession, seems like there's a pattern or theme that he enjoys.

Top Bottom