Created Characters

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
We've all played those games where we create our own avatar (probably too many to list). So post some pics of some of your favorites (or not so favorites).

IMG_2202.jpeg

Final Fantasy XIV
Name: Neera Iryut
I have her in multiple classes, but primarily a Machinist (shoots guns)

IMG_2678.jpeg

Baldur's Gate III
Name: Kieren
Drow, Warlock

IMG_2681.jpeg

Cyberpunk 2077
Name: V
Nomad

IMG_2682.jpeg

Saints Row

IMG_2679.jpeg

Kingdoms of Amalur
Aleen

IMG_2680.jpeg

Skyrim (PS5)
Name: Kailen
Stealth Archer

IMG_2683.jpeg

Skyrim (Switch)
Name: Khalien
Stealth Archer

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Caldwin... are you sure you want to post this? Do you have any idea of the sheer volume and insanity of characters I've created in video games? Be glad most of them have been lost to time. Some were created merely for the purpose of being as eye-searing as possible.
Bemoan your fate when I find the ones that still exist or when I get screenshots.
You have been warned....
*dramatically flares a cape and skulks off into the fog*

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Be careful asking altaholics about their characters...

First, my only real Skyrim character - I did start a second one once, but never got to far on that playthrough.

SilentVoice.jpg

Silent-Voice, the last Shadowscale(and stealth archer)

Now to continue the Elder Scrolls theme

Screenshot_20201115_142703.png

Already shown artwork of this gal in my Mayhem thread, but here's Speaks-With-Bones, Argonian Necromancer Deathspeaker, and Aldmeri-based Vestige

Screenshot_20190129_191035.png

Ahnkirra, Khajiit ice witch (aka Warden healer) and vestige sworn to the Pact

Screenshot_20230912_181808.png
Screenshot_20180910_202313.png

Lunaria Valeris, Imperial werewolf templar, as well as a vestige well-known in Daggerfall lands

Then for a total genre switch up:

20220903180201_1.jpg

My only "permadeath" character. You don't -really- name characters in NMS, but I called her Selene, after the head design. there's also no real classes, but she is bound to a living ship, and has an additional wing of like-minded pilots and living ships backing her up.

And from Star Trek Online:
screenshot_2020-02-09-16-34-28.jpg

screenshot_2020-12-31-21-29-49.jpg

The senior officers of the FDV Worldbreaker(shown above).
Far Left: Ket, chief engineer, and a bit of a rogue. If you need parts for something, he'll find it, somehow. And you really don't want to know how.
Left and to the back: Zahara, Chief of Security and personal bodyguard for K'tara, the ship's commander.
Middle: K'Tara S’Vass dar M’Vissi, minor Ferasan noble and former Science officer of the KDF, made Captain when she returned to the Ferasan fleet so she can use the ship and its resources to develop her gravitic weapons research. Still nominally on loan to the KDF with her ship.
To the right: R'Moll and S'Danza. Nicknamed the "Terror Twins" they're siblings who tend to constantly act on their own initiative, whether ordered to or not. R'Moll acts as the ship's chief medical officer, while S'Danza is more focused on the temporal applications of K'Tara's findings, and the main reason the two are on the Worldbreaker.

screenshot_2019-11-25-13-57-40.jpg

screenshot_2023-09-12-19-42-22.jpg

A not-so-great image of Captain M'Rel of the Gagarin-class battlecruiser, the USS Warlock(pictured above). I do have a AU artpiece of her I've also posted elsewhere I believe, and I'd be remiss to post the Worldbreaker crew and not post her, as she was my second ever STO character.

Then back to Fantasy(of a sort):

gw020.jpg

Glitch Sootpaw, Charr (cyber-)Mechanist of the Iron Legion, former Commander of the Pact, and now Wayfinder of the Astral Ward. the goggles may be replaced soo with something more fitting, but they didn't have any goggles she could put up on her forehead.

gw011.jpg

Athena Ghoststalker, Charr Deadeye sniper and no-nonsense Blood Legion warrior who's tired of everyone's sh*t

Don't have Shadowrun installed right now or I'd show my dwarf rigger/decker, and most of my other GW2 characters I haven't settled on a look for yet. I also have a bunch of more one-note ESO characters, but the ones above are the most meaningful to me. I considered posting my past WoW mains but didn't have any good images of them and can't get any now. since I've not played for long enough they wouldn't show up in the Armory. Same for my Phantasy Star Online characters - those images are oooold. I also have a LOT more Star Trek ONline bridge crews, a few of which are meaningful to me, but I figured I was probably getting close to some kind of image limit and I have other things to do tonight.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Ok, so I found some old pics saved to my Imgur account. Linking instead of posting the pics so I don't flood the thread.

These are potato quality avatars from a generator that uses items from Gaia. This was a website around the ancient 2000's that you could make/dress up a sprite and poke around forums, play minigames, etc. Like Neopets. The generator was not official, and let you choose from ALL possible items. No idea if either place still exists, just found these old images saved. Not all of these chars are mine, some are borrowed from Mayhemmers (w/ permission).

Miitopia avatar from the original version of the game. Again, potato quality. Took pics off my 3DS.

Avatar from Dream Daddy, a yaoi game where you can date other dads.

FFXIV avatar, showcasing his badass hair. He has been changed into a bunny boy, but sadly that hair is not available for buns.

Miitomo avatar. Basically Miis but with more clothing options. I don't even remember this game/site.

There were also some screencaps/pics from Animal Crossing New Leaf, but the customization options in that one weren't that robust. More to come later!

Edit: Ok, so the link to the Gaia dump isn't working. Guess I'll add it here.
Old Gaia avatars

Last edited:

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
1015975_751706614883055_4079490592919874993_o.jpg

There you go, probably the best pic I have of the only character for a game I've ever created. At least the only game I've played any significant amount of time on. Back when you could upload these to Facebook before they took that away.

I can't think of any other game I might have an avatar in. I know I played a bit of Dragonball Xenoverse 1, but didn't get far. I've played a little of Skyrim but I only have the VR game now and an avatar in that defeats the purpose.

So yeah this is it. If I end up thinking of another game I'll see about getting a pic, but I don't think there are any.

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
I was going to do this in the Final Fantasy thread, but there's about to be a lot of pictures incoming. In fact, I don't know how many pictures you can post in a single post, so I'm going to make this 4 posts of 5 pictures each.

So what the heck am I doing here? These are all the glamour sets I have in Final Fantasy XIV.

IMG_2969.jpeg

This is one of the first glamour plates I made. When I decided to make Neera a Viera instead of a Miqoute, it was mainly because of Fran. So I wanted something a bit traditional.

IMG_2968.jpeg

I wasn't expecting to have an Ascian costume. But when I got one, I knew it had to become a glamour.

IMG_2967.jpeg

I don't remember making this one. But I like the red.

IMG_2966.jpeg

I don't know about this. When I first learned how to make glamour plates, I started to glam everything. I don't really care for this one.

IMG_2965.jpeg

This was one of my first mains after I got away from traditional Viera dress.

TO BE CONTINUED-->

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
IMG_2964.jpeg

This one's pretty recent. In fact, I has this just before the one I'm maining now. I may have to revisit it sometime.

IMG_2963.jpeg

Eh, I like this one. But when it comes to fancy ballroom finest, I think I like the previous one better.

IMG_2962.jpeg

This is my main at the moment. I got this when I got my Starbird minion. This is also my first dye job. I'm probably going to main this for a while.

IMG_2961.jpeg

I don't know about this. When I first learned how to make glamour plates, I started to glam everything. I don't really care for this one.

IMG_2960.jpeg

I like it, but I don't remember it. Uh...this one...exists.

TO BE CONTINUED-->

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
IMG_2959.jpeg

What is this? II vaguely remember using an eyepatch once just because of the stats. But I don't remember this outfit specifically. I don't think I care for this one.

IMG_2958.jpeg

now this one I remember. In fact, I think this is the one I was using when I first learned about the adventure plate. I doubt I'd go back to using this, but I liked it at the time and just kinda have to keep it for posterity.

IMG_2957.jpeg

What? This is exactly what it looks like. Moving on.
IMG_2956.jpeg

I only vaguely remember this one. I mostly remember the boot knife. I may revisit this sometime.

IMG_2955.jpeg

It seems like a have a lot of black armor. This is one of them.

TO BE CONCLUDED-->

Caldwin

Meow!
Citizen
IMG_2954.jpeg

I watched Last Unicorn a lot as a kid. So you name an armor set out of it, I'm darn well going to glam it.

IMG_2953.jpeg

This was my main for quite a while. If I were to go back to an older glam as a main again, it would probably be this one. For a time, this was Neera.

IMG_2952.jpeg

Being a Viera, I can't show the head gear on this. But yes, this is exactly what it looks like.

IMG_2951.jpeg

Oh! Red leather and chainmail. I don't remember this one too well, but I like it.

IMG_2950.jpeg

I honestly have no memory of this one. It's another boot knife look. But other than that...meh!

THE END

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Oh yeah, I forgot about this thread. Here's some from Time Princess (mobile game)
ScreenShot_133368816772645320.JPG
Regular look (The guy in the background is sadly not editable)

"Let's see how bad we can make this" look
ScreenShot_133390466984554820.JPG

Top Bottom