Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
tbh the only recent conspiracy theory i believe in is that Epstein was murdered. Trump clearly had him killed so he wouldn't blab about Trump's visits to pedo island.

the dumb thing is MAGAts will use insane troll logic to pin it on the Clintons or Bill Gates when the simplest and most logical answer is it was a state-sanctioned hit ordered by Trump and carried out by the DoJ since Bill Barr is a spineless ghoul

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
It's easier to believe there's some kind of shadowy cabal manipulating everything that they can't really stop, than it is to believe in the open cabal manipulating everything in plain sight that they could totally stop if they didn't keep voting for douchenozzles. One way lets them evade any actual personal responsibility.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
also they really don't want to acknowledge their wannabe fuhrer is credibly accused of being a serial child r*pist when they live under the delusion he's fighting a satanic child-sacrificing cabal for them

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
tbh the only recent conspiracy theory i believe in is that Epstein was murdered. Trump clearly had him killed so he wouldn't blab about Trump's visits to pedo island.

the dumb thing is MAGAts will use insane troll logic to pin it on the Clintons or Bill Gates when the simplest and most logical answer is it was a state-sanctioned hit ordered by Trump and carried out by the DoJ since Bill Barr is a spineless ghoul
The simplest, most logical answer is that some rich guy who had way too much to lose if epstein started talking paid for his death. The state didn't need to even be involved when there is already more money than god could spend on the table.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
some rich guy who had way too much to lose if epstein started talking

ucRm1PX.jpeg

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
OK, I know that it's possible for rich people to hire assassins, but assassins who can sneak into a prison, murder one of the inmates, and sneak out again?

...Actually he probably didn't even need to sneak anywhere. Just walk up to the front desk, declare his intentions openly, and show them his credentials as proof he can make it look like an accident and not like one of them did it. They were probably just waiting for the opportunity and didn't even need to be bribed to look the other way.

Bloodlust for child molesters is a hell of a drug, after all. Hell, I bet most of the people who went on to beat the "Epstein didn't kill himself" drum the hardest were talking about how much they'd love to get their hands around his neck right up until somebody did.

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
OK, I know that it's possible for rich people to hire assassins, but assassins who can sneak into a prison, murder one of the inmates, and sneak out again?
I'd like "paid a guard to do it" for probably about 50K, alex. They already know the routines, where the cameras are, and what would be involved in an investigation.

Cybersnark

Citizen
Honestly, enough people-who-matter wanted Epstein silenced that even they're probably not entirely sure who gets credit.

Some smart hit-man probably managed to get paid twice without even doing anything.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
That's...nothing new, actually. He featured those palette-swapped Klan hoods in his video for "Black Skinhead" over a decade ago. The implication, at the time, was that they were some kind of black KKK out to do a violence against white people or something. Because that's the kind of reactionary type that he was back then, compared to the exact opposite type of reactionary that he is now (or maybe he's just always been Sheograth incarnate and it's pointless trying to figure out why he does anything).

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
bigotry =/= insanity. as an insane person and friend of wacky uncle sheogorath, i know this.

CHEESE FOR EVERYONE (except for bigots, they get STRANGLED WITH THEIR OWN INTESTINES)

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
There are probably a good dozen verbs they could have used that are more fitting than "shut down." I was actually hopeful for a moment.

Top Bottom