Conspiracy lunatic thread - people who believe in absurd nonsense are dangerous

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Because the system doesn't actually want to do anything to Jones. They want to look pretty and do as little as possible, because it lets them have their cake and eat it too. The bullshit they can't get away with saying out loud themselves continues to reach its intended audience, and at the same time they get to keep their jobs by assuring the public who's sick of said bullshit that they're doing something about it.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I really think Matt Walsh is even worse than Alex Jones:

IMG_2511.png

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
Jesus, this is as bad as Ben Shapiro telling on himself that he can't please his wife.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
No, it's definitely worse. At least Ben didn't just admit to being a literal pedophile and accuse the entire rest of the world of being them too in the same breath.

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
I want to believe that's just his idea of a tasteless joke. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of that.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
They're never joking. Unless it goes over badly. Then they say they're joking. But they're also a pack of liars, so......

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
There's actually a term for people like that.

Schrödinger's Douchebag: An individual, generally male, who says offensive things, either sexist, racist, or otherwise bigoted, and decides whether they were joking or not based on how people react.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
See, this is how headlines about awful people ought to be written. Betcha you'd never catch the writer of that article using a phrase like "police-involved shooting".

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
He'll scream about how its a conspiracy to get him... right up until the power shuts off.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
You ever notice that the only ones who actually believe in Satan are Christians? I mean, maybe it's just me being crazy, but it's almost like they made the whole thing up just to sell fear......

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Well, Muslims do to and there IS a Jewish Satan, but he's not exactly portrayed the same way. Frankly I blame the Zoroastrians and their Angra Mainyu.

Rust

Slightly Off
Citizen
You ever notice that the only ones who actually believe in Satan are Christians? I mean, maybe it's just me being crazy, but it's almost like they made the whole thing up just to sell fear......

Speaking as a Christian who believes in Satan, I will admit I thought far, far higher of the being than I should have if Donald Trump is the best he can come up with for an Anti-Christ.

Top Bottom