BALLS

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
“Your balls are telling you?!
Who's the boss, you or your balls? You are! Your balls are your employees! So get your balls off their butt and back to work!”

~L~

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Balls legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Balls, so powerful and so wise he could use the Balls to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the balls he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Balls is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his balls, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his balls everything he knew, then his balls killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from balls, but not himself.

Arazyr

Citizen
"If you were to rescue her, the reward would be..."
"What?"
"Well, more balls than you can imagine!"
"I don't know, I can imagine quite a bit!"
"You'll get it!"
"I better!"

Shattered Trousers

That thing Ratchet needed.
Citizen
"I don't believe it! You're meant to come down here and defend me against these characters, and the only one I've got on my side is the balls-sucking lawyer!"

~L~

Top Bottom