Anime

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I rewatched Black Summoner, in the last couple of days, not a bad series, some cheep looking CGI battles, thou its low budget, its entertaining at least with its main character being a Battle Junkie!

I think what might be one of the best anime this season is Reincarnated as a Sword, the first two eps, been pretty good and the second ep, left me wanting more and felt like it just flew by, thou I honestly, look forward to seeing the female character of Fran growth as a character during this series.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I've now checked out the first two episodes of Akiba Maid Wars.

I really really really HATE this show.

But that probably means most of you will love it.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Watching: Welcome to Demon School, Iruma-kun

Honestly, I rather like this series, its a riot at times, I rather like the lead female Clara, her personalty is very different to a lot of other female leads, then again, the whole weirdness of the show, makes for a great watch, the world building is pretty good, pretty much take a high school, fill it with strange looking creatures and then have what pretty much a fish out of water type story centring around Iruma who happens to be a human, sold by his scumbag parents to the Head-demon of the school and becomes his Grandson, while its not super serious as a story, its a great comedy as Iruma tries to fit in and not be discovered that he is a human!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Iruma kun is a fun show. I thought it was over after season 2, but season 3 just started. Glad to see it continue.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just finished season 2 of the show and making a start on season 3 in a moment, but honestly, this show is a riot, I like how they managed to blend romance and comedy into one part of season 2, I swear by the end of the series, Inuma will likely have a harem of girls, he pretty much already stolen two girls hearts fully with two more in the works, thou one of those is not apart of the misfit class!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Just finished season 2 of the show and making a start on season 3 in a moment, but honestly, this show is a riot, I like how they managed to blend romance and comedy into one part of season 2, I swear by the end of the series, Inuma will likely have a harem of girls, he pretty much already stolen two girls hearts fully with two more in the works, thou one of those is not apart of the misfit class!
Don't forget at least two of the guys.

Saw the first ep of Chainsaw Man. Pochito is scary cute and hope he gets to split up again. Does he?
If it follows the manga that have been released in the US so far,
nope.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Watching a anime called Shadow House, its slice of life, but with a dark under tone, the main character is a maid called Emilico who serves as a living doll to a shadow person, the shadow people admit soot from their bodies when they feel negative emotions, they also don't have faces that we can see, thus their attendents serve as their faces in front of others, their bodies are completely pitch black, including eyes! The story, starts off slow, but slowly builds its world, Emilico is far from the only living doll in the house as there are others, there is a bit of a super natural element to the series, where the soot comes to life if not disposed of correctly and becomes a monster that the servents have to deal with!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Well “Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai “ is done within the sub. It was a bit of a bittersweet ending. But I still think this should be more widely available. But it may be soon enough when Toei dropped this today!

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Watched a random short series Ojisan x Marshmallow. Concept sounded cute, older plus sized man and his love of marshmallows, plus the OL who likes him. Main disappointment was that the female lead was, of course, cute, young, and skinny. It felt like she was stalking/sexually harassing the guy. "But her teasing is funny b/c women can't sexually harass men!" *sigh* Anyway, it still ended up being focused more on the cute girls and how much they like the man.

Enjoying season 2 of Pop Team Epic more than season 1 so far. The in-between special w/ four diff versions and the rebroadcast if season 1 I couldn't keep my focus on. Got tough to place all the differences in VA work.

Faves right now are Witch From Mercury, Spy x Family s2, and Chainsaw Man.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I watched the latest ep of Witch from Mercury earlier and honestly, I kind of wonder what the heck they are teaching in this school, I mean, our main character, the Witch, she seems to be clueless at times and this is meant to be a school, so why hasn't she been told the basics of things, then again, security seems to be rather lacking when it comes to keeping the mobile suits safe, I mean a couple of pranksers were not once but twice mess with the visuals of two MS, there also a fight taking place between students and no one to break them up, I wouldn't give this school a passing grade, but then again, where conflicts are decided by duels between MS, is kind of silly in my view, if this was in England the real world, the school would likely get a fail from the body that inspects schools across the country!

I also watched the start of season 2 of: To Your Eternty, I was surprised that they are using the same intro theme from season 1 as most second seasons tend to have a new theme song to go with the new intro animation, the actual ep, was intersting enough, I honestly felt this series should of won some major awards during its first season because its rather different to a lot of other shows out there with top notch animation to boot!

Cybersnark

Citizen
I watched the latest ep of Witch from Mercury earlier and honestly, I kind of wonder what the heck they are teaching in this school,
Schools aren't for teaching. This is a company-owned facility that exists to produce employees (machine operators, engineers, administrators, CEOs, etc) for the Benerit Group (and to earn a profit from those potential employees; everyone there is either wealthy enough to afford it [Miorine, Guel] or talented enough that Benerit sees something profitable in having them under contract [Suletta, Chuchu] --with Suletta having the added leverage of a mother willing and able to blackmail the Jeturk CEO).

They are not students to be taught, they are raw material on an assembly line, to be used or discarded.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Also, there's a web-published prequel story that gives more background on how Suletta got to be how she is. On Mercury there was no other kids her age, so she was basically super-homeschooled. That's why she has The List and isn't sure how to interact with her actual age group. On top of that, she was regularly piloting Aerial on search and rescue missions for the miners there, which is where all her piloting skills come from, and both together explains why she basically considers Aerial her "sister."

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Started "Reincarnated as a Sword" for S&Gs..... one episode in I'm hooked because Fran is the most adorable kitty! It's going to be another overpowered isekai fantasy run with game logic..... But adorable catgirl!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just watched the latest ep of Reincarnated as a Sword, I get the feeling that Fran is going to become someone obessed with Curry, if she surives the Dungeon!

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
I'm guessing Discotek has found a way to get to some of the Fox anime shows as of late after seeing some of their releases lately.

Top Bottom