Animaniacs

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
Weirdly related to this, I've recently gotten in the habit of reacting to enemies stupidly throwing themselves down pits by imitating that one kid's "'Kay bye."

I get more opportunities than I expected.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
Nuts. Well, if anyone wants to help me get DVD money (no hulu) I put up my spare SDCC Pinky and the Brain Radioactive glow vinyl statue up. Cheapest on eBay, especially if you do an offer!

Seriously, those two have been my favourites of the reboot, they are probably the least changed of the lot.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
This will be it's last season. Being a show on Hulu but owned by another company with its own streaming service killed it.
I dunno. A whole lotta WB-owned TV shows that were previously removed from Hulu to be put exclusively on HBO Max are now back on Hulu.

spikeriley

Citizen
This will be it's last season. Being a show on Hulu but owned by another company with its own streaming service killed it.

IMHO, I lost interest in the reboot quickly due to the show getting rid of classic characters like Slappy Squirrel and even segments like Good Idea Bad Idea and Dot's Poetry Corner, as well as the shorts relying way too much on making fun of politics and current culture (something the orignal also did, but sparingly, as it had a mix of episode parodying popular shows at the time, like the Baloney and Pals episode, and the only overload of political satire is in the theme song where Bill Clinton plays the sax).

Platypus Prime

Citizen
I just got the BBTS email that the Pinky and the Brain (and I assume the rest of Wave 1 I didn't order) Super7 Ultimate are about to drop.

Edit: Wow, that was quick, they've shipped!

Last edited:

Platypus Prime

Citizen
They're heeeeere.....

And I am putting them with my lab glassware and my autographed plate...I love the fact that they're functionally 'life size'. I usually find life size action figures to be overly expensive oddities but when the characters are Pinky and the Brain, it makes sense.

52691392850_8c356992f4_c.jpg

52691465543_2865b7b2b6_c.jpg

Top Bottom