Citizen
Boingy! Boingy! Boingy!

3EE048BD-57D2-4DEF-9FDA-96F77995F919.jpeg
6521CB53-0950-48CE-BB7F-4940C99D73CD.jpeg
A8AC1D7F-31F7-47E6-9438-30A874E2016F.jpeg

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
Tempted to pick these up for my brother if just for Wakko and Yakko coming with their States and Contries blackboards.

Paladin

Citizen
does Super7 actually RELEASE stuff or do they just do more & more elaborate teasers for various franchises?

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yes they do release things. It just...takes time. Time has been extended due to issues with overseas shipping.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
BBTS just put all five up for Preorder. I imagine any other retailer of choice that handles Super 7.

Platypus Prime

Citizen
What I find amusing is that at this scale, Pinky and the Brain are probably life-sized, and that makes them the perfect desk toys. I think they're pricey, but for those two alone, if I skip a McDonald's run every so often till they ship, they're covered. Plus all the Science props they come with could be used in many different ways from Transformers to my little Svengoolie/Monsters display.

Edit: The video preview is up:

Last edited:

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Wait, whose home is that? That ain't the water tower's interior.

Have we ever seen Scratchansniff's home before? (it's been a long time since I watched the original series, so I don't remember)

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
I think we saw his home in "The Monkey Song." He ran from the Warners and climbed up into an apartment building. There was a picture on the wall that looked like his mother (striking resemblance.) I can't recall any other time we see his home.

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
It's probably just a generic house "set", but...I'll admit it kind of reminds me of the Cosby Show's living room, with the staircase behind the couch like that. But even that's not a great match.

Last edited:

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Its been a while since I've seen it, but I feel like we may have seen his home in I'm Mad.

Daith

Bustin make feel Good!
Citizen
As long as they don’t actively try to call back to the old show like Animaniacs did, I really don’t think it’s going to be that big a deal unless they try to ship the two in the new show.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I'm even less invested in this one than Animaniacs because the original show went off the air when I was pretty young and I remember almost exactly none of it. I remember an episode set in Wackyland, and Fifi starring in a Jacques Cousteu parody... and that's literally it. But I've picked up some info secondhand recently, and I'm really curious how they're going to handle Shirley the Loon. Because, wow, there's a character archetype that's weirdly just as relevant 30 years later. Provided the new writers are in touch with zoomer culture enough to know how relevant it is. Seriously, who wants to take bets on how many episodes in we get before she utters the words "vibe check"?

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Elmira was a great twist on Elmer. An overly affectionate girl who loves animals but is horrible at taking care of them. I remember that she actually had a moment with Monty at a dance. As for the reboot... eeeeh. Not happy about the twin thing, but I'll still check it out and see what happens.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yeah it causes me to raise an eyebrow, but I'm not in full fanboy meltdown yet. Not til I watch it.

Guardian Prime

Veteran Allsparker
Citizen
Tiny Toons was one I never really cared much for back in the day. I do remember watching a little of it with my siblings when my parents had it on the TV.

There are two scenes I remember most that amused me. There's this one because I did the same thing with little plastic army men...

...and this one, because... well... :LOL:

Top Bottom