Allspark Best Toys of 2021

MrBlud

Citizen
Best release (that I got this year) Pit of Judgement.

Best toy: Haslab Unicron.

Best toy you could actually buy: SS Wreck-Gar (with SS Slag a close second).

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I think there should be a “honorary mention” for the Core Class this year. Rattrap and Vertebreak were nice enough, but it was the “main character” releases that blew me away this year. As much as we grumble about yet another Optimus, or Starscream, or Megatron…it’s hard to deny what Hasbro delivered this year (especially in light of the price creep we’ve been seeing across the board).
Even the weakest figures delivered on what they offered, but Soundwave and Starscream are just ASTOUNDING at the $10 price point. Especially in light of some of the issues larger figures (at larger prices) have had.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Those "off-screen" BW repaints have been a real highlight of the Kingdom line. Seems like a weird thing to get excited over, but I think Studio Series' apparent allergy to repaints made me really appreciate them.
KfUPuDs.jpg

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I’d also like to add Artfire to my list. The backstory of that figure and what a G1 version costs on the open market makes him a great addition to a collection. Plus that mold is fantastic as I said in my earlier post.

MrBlud

Citizen
Those "off-screen" BW repaints have been a real highlight of the Kingdom line. Seems like a weird thing to get excited over, but I think Studio Series' apparent allergy to repaints made me really appreciate them.
KfUPuDs.jpg
That Grimlock is a ******* travesty compared to the original.

It’d be like if TR Blurr was the only one we got.

Questionable Meats

Citizen
That Grimlock is a ******* travesty compared to the original.

It’d be like if TR Blurr was the only one we got.
hmmm yeah I'm gonna have to side with Blud on that one, I had the original BW Grimlock, and this one feels so... idk, naked? Like in that picture above he looks like he could literally be mistaken for a test run of the mold from that angle.

Top Bottom