Ahsoka - streaming on Disney+

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Did she and Ezra have a thing at the end of Rebels or am I misremembering it? I haven't seen that show in a while.

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
"You know this one girl with hair like this?"
scottpilgrim-ahsoka.jpg

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
Ahsoka being Sabine's master is new. I am imagining Ahsoka tried to continue her lightsaber training after Kanan died and Ezra disappeared. Either that or Ahsoka wanted to pass on her 'no Jedi' ways to someone else.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Ahsoka being Sabine's master is new. I am imagining Ahsoka tried to continue her lightsaber training after Kanan died and Ezra disappeared. Either that or Ahsoka wanted to pass on her 'no Jedi' ways to someone else.
In the book The Courtship of Princess Leia, Luke gives some training to Prince Isolder, as he doesn't have force abilities so Luke can feel free to train him without worrying about him becoming another Darth Vader. I imagine that Ahsoka would be doing something similar.

Dake

Citizen
First canon appearance of the E-wing (beyond the Lego Freemaker episode anyway)!

I know they've effectively abandoned the 3.75 line at retail, but man it'd be cool to get one.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It's a shame. 3.75 was cheap enough that they could afford to get risky with characters and variants. Good luck if you're a prequel fan. There's a lot that's just never going to exist in the 6 inch scale.

Dake

Citizen

Sabine held the Dark Saber briefly didn't she; before giving it to Bo? Maybe Ahsoka gave her some training for that.

Cybersnark

Citizen
Sabine held the Dark Saber briefly didn't she; before giving it to Bo? Maybe Ahsoka gave her some training for that.
We saw Sabine get training in Rebels, just not from Ahsoka.

Come to think of it, the fact that she was able to "connect" to the Darksaber at all (when Din and Bo Katan couldn't) suggests that she might indeed have a bit of Force-sensitivity.

Top Bottom