Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
432923035_728131819506770_5913003562331126831_n.jpg

432923501_728131862840099_8814031713786076588_n.jpg

Oh dear, they really dialled-in the remolded parts for this one. Not only is it far too small to go with Haslab Fire Convoy, but they didn't even bother to remold the car mode or even paint decent flames on it

RID044_1200238580.jpg

Attachments

• 432923501_728131862840099_8814031713786076588_n.jpg
    432923501_728131862840099_8814031713786076588_n.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 12

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
That robot mode is gorgeous. It's really too bad the vehicle mode (which isn't terrrrible) looks nothing like his old Viper form.

(And I know haterz gunna hate, but that original Side Burn toy remains one of my favorite TFs to transform. Yes, it's ridiculously fiddly, but there's a certain joy to be had in practicing it over and over until it can be done smoothly, like a Rubik's Cube.)

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh hey, I got an email while out shoveling snow.

BBTS: Pre-order Processing Soon - Transformers: Legacy Evolution Core Dinobot Snarl (Standard Grade)

Well, that's a thing then.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
So was Gears's chestplate coming in the box as an accessory always a well-known thing? Mine just arrived and I thought I was going to have to put in for a replacement at first, until someone else pointed out it's in the box - I hadn't opened it yet so that I could show that it came that way. I just don't recall ever hearing about it before now, though Seibertron had an article about it from mid-March.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I feel like some of the in-box pics showed a lack of a chestplate, but I'm not sure it was really well-documented, no.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Man, we knew Sideburn’s car mode wasn’t going to be any good from Shadow Striker but actually seeing it somehow makes it worse. It’s shaped closer to a shoe than a sportscar and they couldn’t even bother to give it better a flame pattern. The great colors are wasted on it.

Last edited:

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Yeah, SS86 Megatron is definitely the most "just curious to see what they do here" upcoming figure. I'm guessing it's just going to be the most cartoon-accurate robot mode they can do that transforms into a tank that looks like it's made out of gun parts.

I'm just hoping they get the head right. They seem to bat around .500 on Megatron faces. Siege looks great, but Earthrise looks a little goofy.
The troll part of me wants to see them go full on Walter P38 upside down and call it a submarine

But that's not happening

Honestly an ER redo with Sunbow colours and a new head would be fine. If underwhelming

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
So apparently the entire next wave is shipping from Pulse. Mine should be here tomorrow.
. . . . . really wish a few pieces had been delayed. I could have used the extra money this week.

Lobjob

Citizen
I just don't know why the front of the car had to look like that. I love the robot mode sooomuch, but that car mode is very confusing. Vipers are just so pretty. Definitely gonna have to consider it his Cybertronian mode.

Last edited:

Top Bottom