House of M. Virion | depression and plush

M. Virion

If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie
Citizen
Don't do it. It's not worth it.

I mean it KINDA is...

They are pretty cool! The Space branded City, Friends, and Technic stuff all looks fantastic. I only wish we were getting some Spyrius, Blacktron, and Ice Planet sets in the mix, but the sets that are out are really spectacular!

...oh, wait, you said talk you OUT of buying them. Um, hey, don't buy more Lego.

I got the Interstellar Spaceship and the 4+ set (cause it matched the other and is genuinely the best 4+ set I've ever seen) and now I'm craving more.

Also apparently they're doing a mini figure blind bag set later this year that's space themed, which includes some representation of some of those older space sets!

Last edited:

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Well let me ask you this. The stiff you're planning on selling, will you regret selling it later and is it hard to replace? If not, go for it. If so...

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Also apparently they're doing a mini figure blind bag set later this year that's space themed, which includes some representation of some of those older space sets!
Oh, I hadn't heard about the minifigures! That could get...expensive. Depends on what the figures look like, but the blind minifigs are usually top notch...

M. Virion

Citizen
Well let me ask you this. The stiff you're planning on selling, will you regret selling it later and is it hard to replace? If not, go for it. If so...

Oh. I'm not actually planning on selling anything, probably.

M. Virion

Citizen
And this I did.

I bought the other two sets that are under 85 that are out right now. Only buying the more expensive sets if they go on sale or I actually do sell some things. Out of 4 sets, only one had stickers and they were minimal so really impressed with how premium these all feel.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20240120_154339~2.jpg
I have no excuses anymore. I am weak.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I think either griffon or hippogriff. The tags never say. XD
Either way, green/teal & purple are one of my fave color combos. Plus I haven't seen this design before.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Hey now. I know it feels like you'll never be able to love again. And even if you do, the love you find will never be the same as the love you had. And maybe your feeling like you need to protect yourself from ever loving again because the last thing you want is to feel this empty feeling of loss ever again. But...

But...umm...

You know, it feels like I should have been going somewhere with this...

M. Virion

Citizen
Lol. I mean I can always just go to that restaurant again, it's only like 40 minutes away.

But no, seriously, I wish I'd taken a photo. It was legitimately the best steak I've ever had in any form factor. They just stuffed, and I mean STUFFED, a tortilla with the most delicious steak I've ever had topped that with queso, grilled it, put a layer of really flavorful refried beans on that and then drizzled on even more queso.

Every bite of that steak was like the best bite of the best Ribeye I've ever had. I feel weird talking about food like this, but I don't have less dramatic words to describe the experience.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20240210_122828.jpg
20240210_123132.jpg
I was seriously tempted by these guys at TJ Maxx. Almost got the lamb, but the lines were horrendous that day and I didn't feel like waiting.

M. Virion

Citizen
"I'll just buy one" the last sane word of the squish collector.

I have a pile of children.

Also we found the Skullgrin/Dead End 2 pack on deep discount at $7, and while Dead End is what I expected (goodish but compromised due to being a combiner limb) - I remember hearing almost nothing but negative things about Skullgrin and ya'll are nuts.

IMG_20240215_155239526~4.jpg

He rules. Even his alt mode is no worse than like half the modern
Shockwaves/Soundwaves.

Last edited:

Top Bottom