What happened to my Filmation He-man and She-ra???

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
The Sorceress hinted at the source of the Power of Grayskull:

(cued to 5:43)

and how great that Power is to have created the entire universe.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
you don't really need to keep saying that every post man, we all know that the filmation cartoons are the only continuity where they meaningfully both exist.

I’ll stop when Mattel pays NBC Universal to make use of the Filmation Library to create more scenes like this:

(cued to 16:25)

and produce more Filmation He-man and She-ra episodes.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
you don't really need to keep saying that every post man, we all know that the filmation cartoons are the only continuity where they meaningfully both exist.
I thought maybe the newer DC comics, but I haven't gotten to those yet, and this makes me sad. =(

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
yeah, i haven't looked into those myself either, last i heard from the comics was buzzcut adora in hordak armor and I'm not into that

Blot

Citizen
I’ll stop when Mattel pays NBC Universal to make use of the Filmation Library to create more scenes like this:

(cued to 16:25)

and produce more Filmation He-man and She-ra episodes.
Create... so what, just splice random existing footage together into a bizarre hodgepodge?

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Create... so what, just splice random existing footage together into a bizarre hodgepodge?

Feed the entire Filmation Library into an AI (Artificial Intelligence) and let it create new animation, scenes, cells, music, instrumentals, stories, etc. Program in episodes written by Larry DiTillio, Bob Forward, Paul Dini, J. Michael Straczynski, etc. An AI can analyze and mimic all their Filmation writing styles to create new content. NBC Universal owns the entirety of the Filmation Library. All that belongs to them now. They can use it.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
Feed the entire Filmation Library into an AI (Artificial Intelligence) and let it create new animation, scenes, cells, music, instrumentals, stories, etc. Program in episodes written by Larry DiTillio, Bob Forward, Paul Dini, J. Michael Straczynski, etc. An AI can analyze and mimic all their Filmation writing styles to create new content. NBC Universal owns the entirety of the Filmation Library. All that belongs to them now. They can use it.
haima at computer.jpg

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I do respect the old 80’s mini comics because you can see the connection to Filmation, and vice versa:

IMG_3206.jpeg
IMG_3207.jpeg
IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3209.jpeg
IMG_3210.jpeg
IMG_3211.jpeg
IMG_3212.jpeg
IMG_3213.jpeg

I heard in one of the storybooks He-man and She-ra fight the Horde and free Etheria, and go back to Eternia together. I don’t know which book that story is in but if anyone is familiar with it please post it here.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
...aaaaaaaaand I just threw up in my mouth a little. :sick:

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
He-man and She-ra really looked like a husband and wife team, a power couple, here:

(cued to 18:00)

especially with that long goodbye.

Last edited:

Top Bottom