Superheroes

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I think Superman could be faster than The Flash if he wanted to be and needed to be:

IMG_3047.jpeg

IMG_3046.jpeg

Superman is by definition a superhero that has no limits. He’s always growing, expanding, and gaining powers he doesn’t even know he has. He is limitless potential.

Superman is like a blank canvas. He is whatever you need him to be.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Why is Barry Allen usually The Flash in movies and tv series?

Because, as with Spider-Man, people who grew up with Barry Allen wanted their Flash back, damn the one who'd had the role for most of our lives, and once they were able to get into a position of power, they dumped Wally and gave his personality traits to vanilla Barry.

That's my understanding of it, anyway. They did the same thing for Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan, too.

Barry Allen created the speed force, yet how is Wally West faster than him?
...o-kay, I'm getting a sense you don't know a whole lot about this. Or some other form of media mucked something up. IDKAIDC. Someone else can field this one.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Because, as with Spider-Man, people who grew up with Barry Allen wanted their Flash back, damn the one who'd had the role for most of our lives, and once they were able to get into a position of power, they dumped Wally and gave his personality traits to vanilla Barry.

That's my understanding of it, anyway. They did the same thing for Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan, too.

...o-kay, I'm getting a sense you don't know a whole lot about this. Or some other form of media mucked something up. IDKAIDC. Someone else can field this one.

Here is my source material:

It was established that Barry Allen created the speed force in Geoff Johns’ Rebirth.

I’m glad you brought up Green Lantern because I believe the true holy trinity of comics is Superman, Green Lantern, and The Flash because they all have the power to change the course of time and history. They’re the most consequential and powerful members of the Justice League.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
If you want to see the best incarnation of the Punisher, and of Spider-man, look no further:

We also see what happened to Chip Chase from the G1 Transformers cartoon.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
This was a horror scene to me. I was totally caught off guard. I was watching this asking myself whether this was a horror movie:

I was wondering how a Superman movie could be this scary. I thought this was supposed to be kid-friendly. That woman being turned into an evil robot really scared me, not to mention the idea of the machine gaining consciousness and turning on humans, overpowering Superman and making him run away. I was kind of scarred by this. It made me afraid to go to bed at night.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
I think the DC Superheroes are more impactful because they represent ideals that we can strive for and be inspired by. They also have simple, powerful symbols:

06548F45-CCFD-40E5-A8BB-C0D120FF3422.png

They make us feel safe, comforted, like everything is going to be all right.

ooo-baby

BANNED
Citizen
Isaac Newton is the greatest scientist of all time:

He is the Mozart of Science, math and physics in particular. That makes him a superhero.

Top Bottom