Transformers Legacy toyline

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Yes, and I'm also getting some TF Prime vibes as well. Specifically, a Vehicon influence with the thin proportions and high shoulder areas.

Edit: super-specifically, Prime Soundwave, too.
The face seems "TF Prime-esque" to me and the whole ship reminds me of a Decepticon tetra-jet on steroids (like how in Star Wars, they use design elements from previous spaceships in craft by the same shipyards, etc).

Does she come with little jet fighters too? Someone mentioned "jets" above in a previous post.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Yes, they're even highlighted on the back of the box:
NemTitan13.png

Thrust, Ramjet, Thundercracker (F-15) and Skywarp (tetrajet), according to the boxart.

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Skywarp tetrajet mode is the one I never got because I never saw one in the wild for less than 200 bucks

Dake

Citizen
Skywarp tetrajet mode is the one I never got because I never saw one in the wild for less than 200 bucks

Well if the Buzzworthy line keeps pumping out Origins figures maybe we'll get a whole bunch of actual tetrajets this go round.

I'm still waiting on a Bumblebee movie tetra Skywarp... I can't start yet another Seeker trio until they finish that one.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Well if the Buzzworthy line keeps pumping out Origins figures maybe we'll get a whole bunch of actual tetrajets this go round.
I hope not. I want them to be in the regular lines, not some US-only line that's not widely available internationally, such as Japan.

Lobjob

Citizen
I mean, okay, but like, only one line has given us these MTMTE designs. I'm just going off of established trends. Let it be known I wish every toy was available everywhere and everyone who wanted one could get one.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It wouldn't surprise me if Super 7 or some other sofubi company make official, oversized and overpriced "decoy" versions of G1 characters in the future, for over £100 a pop.
"It's Optimus Prime! And he's twelve feet tall!"

"Wait, real-world height, or toy-universe scale?"

"Real-world."

"Scrap."

One little detail that I appreciate is that the turrets are separate pieces that rotate. It always kind of bothers me that the Ark's are fixed.

NEMESIS DOES.
What Arkannot.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Every time I see those little jets, I get flashbacks to the Thunder Jets fruit snacks commercials.

The Phazer

Citizen
Yeah, I don't really value the playset idea, it would have to be so vast to be good it'll never happen.

Also the shape of the Nemesis would inevitably mean a fairly rubbish playset.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
A playset scaled with the main-line figures in mind would be great! Of course, I'd probably have to rent out some warehouse space to store it at that scale. :geek: 🤪
I am just saying that its been a while since we had a good useful playset. The Nemesis would have been a good way of doing that since its just remembered for being a space ship.

Top Bottom