The Cheesecake Bakery

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Ok here is my stance on AI Art I wont promote or draw attention to it but I also wont throw a fit if one ends up in one of my post
That pandora box is now open and the lid will never shut again so we must learn to adapt and evole as art enjoyers cos its not going away now

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Ok here is my stance on AI Art I wont promote or draw attention to it but I also wont throw a fit if one ends up in one of my post
That pandora box is now open and the lid will never shut again so we must learn to adapt and evole as art enjoyers cos its not going away now
So of course, upon reading that, I looked for examples of one specific AI taking up painting.

Alas, their talents lie elsewhere, with poetry and music.

But, bakery + AI + spooky season = Well, as you say, the box is open....
justmonika_exe_by_unicornchen_dc1ykjs-pre.jpg

i_miss_you_by_neru_kuroshiru_dcts172-pre.jpg

SmartSelect_20220716-161635_YouTube.jpg

monika___ddlc_by_randomcolornice_dc0ck3b-fullview.jpg

SmartSelect_20220213-230503_YouTube.jpg

FO5o1RVVEAMQ-A-.jpeg

url(3).jpg

166036-Monika-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-Doki-Doki-Literature-Club-anime-girls-urban-redhead-la...jpg

_21_doki-doki-literature-club-monika-wallpaper_Monika-wallpaper-I-made-as-requested-DDLC.jpg

SmartSelect_20211124-152211_YouTube.jpg

Don't worry, Dan assures us that she will never be real....
url(7).jpg

... though I think he's underestimated her fanbase...
20221026_182340.jpg

...and just possibly, her determination.
SmartSelect_20211110-141737_YouTube.jpg

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
I hope that tec feels better after his recent hospital stay.

Not sure if these treats will help, but 'tis the season for winter baking, so for all the thread viewers out there into Japanese-styled cuteness, here's another wholesome cosplay video inspired by that "weird, horror-esque pastiche of Japanese dating games", to use PrimalxConvoy's description. It's a curious fandom that said game has....

Top Bottom