The Cheesecake Bakery

tec

Maystor missspelur
Citizen
Her time with us was way to short but im gonna miss her all the same safe travels Sana
a1.jpga2.JPGa3.JPG
b1.JPGb2.JPGb3.JPG
c1.JPGc2.JPGc3.JPG

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
videotogif_2022.09.24_20.39.56.gif

My Japanese girlfriend is practising for an upcoming amateur beauty contest. Sorry, I had to obscure her face upon pain of death (and she's a black belt in Karate and has won a kickboxing match).

She's not in the 2019 contest, but I've included it as a reference point:

-

Last edited:

Destron D-69

FF10F0
Citizen
I'm sure the judges will find her beauty award worthy, though to be honest, while I understand your not wanting death to befall you PC, I'm honestly a little unsure of how to respectfully look at your girlfriend's body in the gif you posted. LOL. She is very well put together and congrats I guess XD... I'm just going to back away now. :unsure:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm sure the judges will find her beauty award worthy, though to be honest, while I understand your not wanting death to befall you PC, I'm honestly a little unsure of how to respectfully look at your girlfriend's body in the gif you posted. LOL. She is very well put together and congrats I guess XD... I'm just going to back away now. :unsure:

I got her permission to post the pic and she's in her "official" garb for the competition. She said that I can post video links to her from official competition sources, providing they're publically available. If and when they're available, and if I remember, I will.

Apart from immature flexing, I've included her here as she's Japanese and cute, so I think she qualifies as "cheesecake"?

However, thanks for your sensitivity to her needs! Your respect is duly noted!

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
My girlfriend just competed in an amateur beauty contest in Japan. She gave her permission for this public video (It was livestreamed via a Japanese app for free) to be shared.

Last edited:

Top Bottom