The Cheesecake Bakery

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
Happy Birthday to my first love Chun-Li
I don't think I've ever seen her with her hair down before.

Didn't Ming-Na Wen portray the character in live-action? (As an aside, I had long wanted that actress to get a role in the Star Wars saga -- and while I view Disney as long overdue for a trust-busting, they did give my late-1990s self a nice present with The Book Deal of Boba Fett....)
474x.jpg

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
for me it was a Tuesday
Film critics definitely seemed to like the arcade fight game based on the movie adaptation of Street Fighter more than arcade game players did....

"You mean to tell me that for mere quarters I can beat the crap out of Jean-Claude Van Damme? I love this game!!"

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
The CGI was the best part. Decent story, just not very FF.

Yeah, it wasn't a bad movie. I think having the FF name attached to it probably hurt it more than it helped by creating certain expectations and then disappointing fans who thought they were going to get a pseudo-high fantasy setting with some sort of magic system.

Then again, tacking on the FF name probably helped Square Pictures to sell the movie to distributors, so it's hard to guess what the better option would have been.

This pic looks like Linna from Bubblegum Crisis doing cosplay.

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
When I hear "game face", I tend to think of Julie Benz....

2darla020.jpg
2darla003.jpg
5darla007.jpg
2darla014.jpg

Although the show that gave us that slang was... well, far enough back to have a rebooted comic. I wonder if SMG is still rocking the pager.
JB14.JPG

(This time cake eats YOU!!) 😨

Tuxedo Prime

Citizen
In keeping with yesterday's post, and owing to the Water Balloon Fight video having been taken to private, here's our club in some thematically appropriate but not-in-their-game attire:
EyX7Ht2WQAAT-xw.jpg

Top Bottom