Transformers Legacy toyline

Dake

Citizen
Honestly, I feel that all they really done is upscale the original toy on tidalwave for the most part and he feels like they were being lazy, it might be because I have been starring at the Enegron figure for years now as he never gone into storage, but given what they done for Megatron, overall, I think this figure would of been simply better at the commander class size than titan class

Upscaled AND articulated - which is all Tidal Wave needed as far as I'm concerned.

As for 'Jackie, I agree he's not quite as clean as I hoped. It seems like they did a slightly better job with the first two, but I recognize there was way more alt mode to deal with and they did an admirable job over all.

Dake

Citizen
Can we fit pre-Earth Bumblebee inside Wheeljack's vehicle mode?

It appears he might? Someone posted a blurry pic of the back of the box that shows his roof opens up so you can put 'Bee in... but now I can't find it.

edit: Here we go, Unicron.com posted it.

409093837_7787830921233656_4916619140767029276_n.jpg

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
I think it’s more of a towing arrangement. Using the Bee outline they have there, there’s not enough space to fit inside and the opened trunk looks like it corresponds to Bee’s front bumper

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, I don't think physics would allow Wheeljack to be big enough for Origins BB to fit in the back without him being, like, Leader class. This is a pretty acceptable compromise.

Loving Tidal Wave. As others have said, he's basically just upsized and better articulated, but it's really all I wanted.

LordGigaIce

words pain, funny man
Citizen
Tidal Wave is.... a mixed bag?
It looks amazing honestly but a big part of my nostalgia for Tidal Wave is him becoming weapons and armour for Megatron. I don't know if these smaller pieces will hit that same spot for me.

As for Wheeljack... this feels like it should have happened in Siege 😛 Not that the blocky 80s "whatever just draw it" design would have fit with the "battle hardened halfway to Earth modes" look but they specifically used MtMtE ep1 scene1 to describe what the inspiration for Siege was 😆

He looks a bit too blocky but it's probably as close as they could get it at a retail price point and that blockiness will be more than forgiven if he can actually fit Origins Bumblebee in his back.

Lobjob

Citizen
It appears he might? Someone posted a blurry pic of the back of the box that shows his roof opens up so you can put 'Bee in... but now I can't find it.

edit: Here we go, Unicron.com posted it.

409093837_7787830921233656_4916619140767029276_n.jpg

I was gonna say Wheeljack needed to be a leader to really nail the look as good as the first two, but if you can actually shove Bee in there, I'll take it.

Shout out to everybody who thought he wasn't coming.

Lobjob

Citizen
Tidal Wave is.... a mixed bag?
It looks amazing honestly but a big part of my nostalgia for Tidal Wave is him becoming weapons and armour for Megatron. I don't know if these smaller pieces will hit that same spot for me.

As for Wheeljack... this feels like it should have happened in Siege 😛 Not that the blocky 80s "whatever just draw it" design would have fit with the "battle hardened halfway to Earth modes" look but they specifically used MtMtE ep1 scene1 to describe what the inspiration for Siege was 😆

He looks a bit too blocky but it's probably as close as they could get it at a retail price point and that blockiness will be more than forgiven if he can actually fit Origins Bumblebee in his back.

Also, yeah. Seige not being this was weird, but what can you do.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Part of me would prefer Wheeljack to have just been a Deluxe with an altmode Bee minifigure, but this is nice to have either way.

Tidal Wave looks great, but I'm not able to find and house any more Titans at this point so I'll have to do without.

unluckiness

Not Mecha-Broccoli
Citizen
Year of the Dragon Crimsonflame. He was revealed at the same toyshow and I believe was the silhouette on the first teaser for the event.

Last edited:

Top Bottom