Ghotbusters and Transformers Collaborative Figure MP-10G Optimus Prime Debut on NTWRK
The recently-announced SDCC Exclusive Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime is going to be available through more than one channel, so to speak. The figure celebrating the 35th anniversary of both franchises is even popping up ahead of the convention!
E-commerce platform NTWRK is debuting the product today, on a broadcast at this link, with lots of additional Ghostbusters content for our viewing pleasure. The Ecto-35 edition Optimus Prime will run for $150, and a companion shirt with art by Emiliano Santalucia will also be available for $40.
In case this or the SDCC route don’t go your way, the figure will also be available at the EB Games booth at Fan Expo Canada, from August 22-25.
NTWRK’s official press release:
GHOSTBUSTERS™ AND TRANSFORMERS FIRST EVER OPTIMUS PRIME COLLABORATIVE FIGURE TO DEBUT ON NTWRK
The mobile-first e-commerce content site will drop the first-ever exclusive TRANSFORMERS x Ghostbusters Mash-up MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME ECTO-35 and tee on a one-day special programming
June 25, 2019 – NTWRK, the leading youth culture e-commerce and content platform, continues to bring the world’s best brands together with their latest celebration of TRANSFORMERS and Ghostbusters 35th Anniversary, and the release of the TRANSFORMERS x Ghostbusters Mash-up MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME ECTO-35.
The platform that has brilliantly developed a new form of e-tail – selling products via bite-size video broadcasts and episodic content – will take viewers on a once in a lifetime tour of Ghostbusters Fan Fest before debuting the product for sale. Viewers will have an immersive experience meeting the cast and crew, speaking with the fans and reveling in the attractions of the event. The content culminates with a one-on-one interview with Ghostbusters original film actor, Ernie Hudson, and special appearances by Ghostbusters reboot Director, Paul Feig, and Dan Aykroyd, who co-wrote (with Harold Ramis) and starred in the original Ghostbusters films of the 1980s.
Worlds collide in this TRANSFORMERS-Ghostbusters mash-up pack as the iconic Ecto-1 deco from the 1984 Ghostbusters movie now dawns an iconic TRANSFORMERS robot – the MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME ECTO-35 Edition! MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME stands at 9.5 inches in robot mode and can convert to truck mode in 26 steps. The MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME figure comes with a wearable PROTON PACK-inspired package. The Ecto-deco’d OPTIMUS PRIME trailer can also convert into an ECTO-BASE, including an ECTO MAINTENANCE DECK, ROLLER, GHOST TRAP and a SLIMER accessory.
The collaboration acts as the first ever partnership between TRANSFORMERS and Ghostbusters. NTWRK will be the first platform where viewers can buy the collaborative figure and exclusive NTWRK only tee to celebrate the 35th anniversary of both Ghostbusters and TRANSFORMERS. The episode will air Tuesday, June 25th at 6pm on all NTWRK platforms. Following the NTWRK debut, the figure will be available at the San Diego Comic-Con International.
Find full product information below:
- Product Name: Transformers: Generations Masterpiece – Transformers Collaborative: Ghostbusters Mash-Up, MP-10G Optimus Prime – Ecto-35 Edition.
- Shorthand Name: TRANSFORMERS robot – the MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME ECTO-35 Edition OR MP-10G OPTIMUS PRIME)
- Size: Stand 9.5 inches when in robot mode
- Age: Made for ages 8+
- Retail Price: $149.99
- Product Name: Transformers + Ghostbusters Long Sleeve Tee
- Exclusive: This T-shirt is EXCLUSIVE to NTWRK
- Details: Gray t-shirt with crew neck; 100% cotton; This is a garment-dyed, heavyweight t-shirt which means it has a vintage look and feel; Shirt features custom full-color artwork; Artist signature is featured on the shirt. Artist name is: Emiliano Santaluci (sic)
- Retail Price: $40.00
Latest posts by Michael Estipona (see all)
- Autobot Lancer? Get to know ‘er! (in this Allspark.com gallery) - July 15, 2019
- Hasbro Pulse reveals HASLAB “War for Cybertron” Unicron! - July 15, 2019
- Hong Kong and Target.com besieged by new Siege releases! - July 1, 2019