Transformers Legacy toyline

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
So, the Transformers team seem to hint that MAYBE we'll be getting more comic deco figures as part of a "capsule" line. Walmart has listings for 2025 for a "Retro inspired" set of figures (4 as indicated by JtPrime, but things can change). I kind of wonder if they'll be comic inspired entries, not the Headmaster-esque modern toys in retro boxes, like I was suspecting.
If those were the "spring" initiative, that would bump Galaxy Force to the fall, where tooling from the 2025 Generations Prime line would be available.

My feeling is that Sideways might be derived from one of the deluxe Primes, while Onyx Prime (assuming they keep the animal alt mode) will get retooled into Cybertron Scourge.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Core class Ratbat sold at Titan price point. He comes with a Carwash of Doom playset.

Or the Marvel comics Space Bridge as that was also a transformer, a Autobot, forcify turned into it by the cons

At the moment, the only major character who not had a update in a while is Thunderwing, his last figure was a deluxe back in the old Generations line before it spilt up into Studio series and what we causally refer to as the mainline (WFC Trilogy/Legacy), I would like for them to give him a voyager or a leader class, where he is a hyrid of his Pretender shell & robot alt mode, he seems to been over looked despite the fact he was a major villian in the old Marvel run, of course, when they do him, he needs to have hands that open because he got to be able to hold the Matrix that he croupted!

Echowarrior

Citizen
Well, preorders are split yet again thanks to me being at work when they went active. Nucleous and Vector Prime are preordered at BBTS, while Cybertron Hot Shot and RiD Sideburn (I'm weak! I'm weak!) will be coming from Hasbro Pulse.

Glitch

Citizen
You could get Thunderwing out of the Blackshadow/Overlord/Dai Atlas mold from Titans Return. replace his gun with a four barreled cannon.

unluckiness

Now with pinchy claw action!
Citizen
Nah, no need to put up with a mediocre at best mold with a tenuous link. They can make a way better toy nowadays even before getting into accuracy.

Last edited:

Onyx

Citizen
You could get Thunderwing out of the Blackshadow/Overlord/Dai Atlas mold from Titans Return. replace his gun with a four barreled cannon.
I would rather they used Siege Jetfire. Remold the head, helmet and chest plate. All new Jet boosters on the back and new wing design.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Newage is full of crazy ideas like that. They did a backwards remold of their Cyclonus into Depth Charge and it works.
I really want that one. He looks great. Way better than he should.

I'm okay with Vector Prime, but I'm really hoping DNA takes a stab at giving him better wings that create the proper cloak effect his original toy had. But even that aside, I think he looks decent.
Nucleon is wild. Like, who on Hasbro's team was just sitting around and suddenly snapped their fingers and said, "Space Rock!"?

Dake

Citizen
Nucleon is wild. Like, who on Hasbro's team was just sitting around and suddenly snapped their fingers and said, "Space Rock!"?

Credit (or infamy depending) where it's due, but I believe it was someone sitting around Bandai that snapped their fingers first. :LOL: Which is also probably why Hasbro won't make just straight "rocks".

On a side note - this is their chance to fix the biggest missed opportunity of the Fossilizers subline by giving us a Transformers version of "Rockasaurus Rex"!
517px-FossilsaurusToy.jpg

Last edited:

Top Bottom