Transformers: EarthSpark

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Thrash looks inferior to the Warrior one.

I'd say the motorcycle mode is a bit better, though the sidecar gun that the Warrior came with was cool. Robot mode is fairly lateral. Better articulation but worse colors. Some of that, though, is just a testament to how good the Warrior class version is.

I can see a lot of people repurposing Prowl as Checkpoint.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I can see a lot of people repurposing Prowl as Checkpoint.
Checkpoints.png

Or just S.W.A.T Prowl?

1697851038500.png

Personally, I would love Volvo Prime as Checkpoint and Cybetron mode Siege Mirage as regular Energon Prowl.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Five months late to this, but Keyan Carlile made a really in-depth review of the three-part first season of EarthSpark, covering the good, the mixed, and the bad of each third of the season.

Shadhausen

Citizen

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
I mean... humans have been incorporated into cybertronians before. And those cyber sleeves have been demonstrated to have more abilities than just sharing emotions.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
https://www.amazon.com/TRANSFORMERS...thspark+cyber+combiners&qid=1704720434&sr=8-1

https://www.amazon.com/TRANSFORMERS...thspark+cyber+combiners&qid=1704720434&sr=8-2

So here's some new Earthspark toys I had no idea were coming. VERY much Energon-style Combiners and they seem pretty solid from the video TJOmega did on Youtube. Curiously, Amazon has them for 24.99 while they've been spotted at Target for 41.99. I wonder if we're going to see this worked into Season 2?

These aren't for me, but I hope they're a practice run for new Energon toys.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Recently managed to get the Warrior version of Thrash, and it's excellent. Not up to date on the line so I had to Google whether there was a Deluxe coming, and decided the better articulation didn't outweigh the color scheme and sidecar. Pretty neat transformation; with this and ROTB and Legacy Evolution the last year or so has been a great one for motorcycle transformers.

Eagerly looking forward to that Prowl, who I'm definitely using as Checkpoint (although I'd love a truck/van one).

Surprised by how much I like the revisited Grimlock and Shockwave. Might pick the latter up to repurpose as like an Action Master drone or something, given the orange chest.

Dvandom

Citizen
No, if you check TFWiki there's significant differences beyond color. The shield doesn't turn into a sidecar at all, it just stores on the back seat.

---Dave

Top Bottom