Quotes

Spin-Out

i cant take it anymore im at my limit
Citizen
"Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face! LET'S ROLL!"

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"The figures looked more or less human. And they were engaged in religion. You could tell by the knives. (It's not murder if you do it for a god.)"

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I only play for sport.

Don't you think you've seen enough?

I've simplified your payroll and now, if you don't mind, I'll streamline your inventory.

From this moment, every breath you take is a gift from me.

That's right, run you bastards! I'm coming for you all!

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
The ultimate compliment to ninja craftsmanship. To see what has been done and swear that it could not be possible.

Paladin

Citizen
On the chest of a bar maid at Yale
Was tattooed the prices of ale.
And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in Braille.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
We've lost some good people. They gave everything to get us here. It's up to us to make it mean something and do them justice. The Collectors, the Reapers--they aren't a threat to us. They're a threat to everything--everyone. Those are the lives we're fighting for. That's the scale. It's been a long journey, and no one's coming out without scars. But it all comes down to this moment. We win or lose it all in the next few minutes. Make me proud. Make yourselves proud.

This war's brought us pain and suffering and loss. But it's also brought us together--as soldiers, allies, friends. This bond that ties us together is something the Reapers will never understand. It's more powerful than any weapon, stronger than any ship. It can't be taken or destroyed. The next few hours will decide the fate of everyone in the galaxy. Every mother. Every son. Every unborn child. They're trusting you... depending on you to win them their future. A future free from the threat of the Reapers. But take heart. Look around you. You're not in this fight alone. We face our enemy together, and together we will defeat them.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"Doesn't it concern you that your cult worships ancient powers beyond time and death using documents you can't understand that drive you mad when you do understand them?"
"Buddy, if I bothered to think like that, would I be standing here today with an octopus-god larva growing out my neck?"
"Well, I. You could uh. Hmm. That's....a point. More or less."

Top Bottom