Quotes

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Dracula: Van Helsing- a name that is famous even in Translyvania.
Van Helsing: Count Dracula. Are you by any chance descended from Vlad Tepeş, the first Dracula?
Dr. Seward: Tepeş?
Van Helsing: Yah, it means "the Impaler". He used to inflict unspeakable tortures on the peasants; cutting off their hands and feet, gouging out their eyes, and then impaling them on iron spikes.
Dracula: They had it coming!

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
"Manny, until now we scraped along the ground like rats. But from now on, we soar. Like eagles. Yeah! Like eagles... on... POGO STICKS!"

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
"What a relief. I was getting concerned that our transportation wasn't ostentatious enough."

Last edited:

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
"Who are we?!"
"The necessary evil!"
"And why are we necessary?!"
"To purge the world of evil worse than man!"
"And why are we God's chosen few, ordained to undertake this unholy task?!"
"Because no one else will!"
"And because it's fuckin' fun! AHAHAHAHA AMEN!"

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"Brother, I've heard my share of stories about your homeland. But I'd also heard that you once fought in a tournament."
"I fought in many contests."
"But this particular one... I heard you did battle with beasts, scoundrels, princesses, the undead, automatons, and... history's greatest musician. That's not... that's not true is it?"
"I would not speak of this."
"Fair enough, brother."

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is canon to the God of War franchise. And Mimir is a fan of PaRappa the Rapper.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"One thing to remember about liars, lad—they lie. They do it on principle. No issue too big or too small. They lie about anything they can get away with, and some things that they can't, just to demonstrate their power over reality. You must always bear that in mind."

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"The culmination of love is grief. And yet we love despite the inevitable, we open our hearts to it. To grieve deeply... is to have loved fully. Open your heart to the world as you have opened it to me, and you will find every reason to keep living in it."

Paladin

Citizen
Hope poisons you.

It has you believe things that are never real and makes you see futures and chances that don't even exist.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"Could someone stamp my Frequent Kidnapping card?"
"You of all people know we discontinued that promotion."

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Jubilee just used her powers to their maximum potential. Her hair and clothes did not survive.

Jubilee: @$&# awesome!

Boom Boom: Yeah, well, you look like a naked mole rat who was given super-soldier serum, Jubilee.

Jubilee: Sick.

Boom Boom: You look like a cursed doll that an evil wizard animated and then irradiated.

Jubilee: Badass.

Boom Boom: You look like my big toe.

Jubilee: Ha ha ha!

After typing it all out and thinking about it, you kinda have to see the expressions. Soooo...hug it!

IMG_2348.png

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
"Hey, we got any songs with 'destiny' in the title?"
"Uh...no, but I could stick it in. Doesn't matter, nobody understands what the hell I'm saying anyway."

Top Bottom