Florida, Florida, Florida

Ironbite4

Citizen
.....I'm....no sorry this is just disgusting!

Ironbite-and that's who DeSantis wants teaching kids?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Nope, that's what he wants TAUGHT to kids. He really doesn't care who does it, so long as it's complete and utter extremist bullshit that can be exploited down the line. After all, children are our future... unless we stop them now.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
It has been obvious for hundreds of years that Florida is destined to be a weird dystopia but this is not quite the direction I was expecting.

Plutoniumboss

Citizen
The entire state is basically a sandbar, any significant geological activity and it'll disintegrate into the sea.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Submerging Florida won't even work. People will find a way to rebuild and keep living here. No matter how miserable and impractical life becomes here we'll put up with it and pretend we find it funny.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
We also do dress rehearsals for the apocalypse every year, so we've gotten numb to catastrophe and kinda turned it into the most meaningful cultural event we have. There is really nothing else on our calendar. We don't have seasons, nobody cares about our sportsball teams, and our main industry is just hoping people from out of state show up and spend their money here for some reason. Florida Man is bored.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I had never heard of this area in Florida before but this chap's international and America-centric interviews are rather interesting.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
What, all of them? Do you think they'd just line up to get their asses kicked one at a time like in the movies?

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Indiana-Jones.gif

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
So a 16 year old can be forced to work the midnight shift but they want to repeal the 26th amendment to keep 18 year olds from voting... They don't want to take us back to the 1950's, they want to take us back to the 1850's.

Top Bottom