Back on the Mesa. C.O.W. Boys getting a revival.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The Nacelle company is buying up a LOT of retro properties and promising a lot of revival toys and even shows for a company that has managed to put out just a couple toys.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they do great, but I feel like they could stand to have some more success or even just attempts under their belts before trying to go so big and broad.

-ZacWillian, I think they're the ones with Sectaurs now too?

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
Oh WOW... here I thought this shit was a fever dream when I was young... No one around me remembers anything about the cow boys of moo mesa...

Shit; biker mice got a revival? When did that happen?

ZakuConvoy

Citizen
Well, Ryan Reynolds is helping to make a new Biker Mice cartoon. And they just showed off the new toys at SDCC.

And, of course, there was the OTHER Biker Mice revival from 2006.

I'm glad to see the COW Boys getting a revival. At the least, I hope we get a re-release of the old Arcade game on current gen consoles.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Oh WOW... here I thought this shit was a fever dream when I was young... No one around me remembers anything about the cow boys of moo mesa...

I remember them. Amused me to no end that they briefly re-aired it on Toon Disney early in that network's existence. And then that cameo in the 2003 Ninja Turtles series.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
While I'm more invested in biker mice... yeah: kinda looking forward to all of it actually. Do like me some anthropomorphic animals.

*reads the article*

Holy shit, this is going to air on TUBI? Man, reynolds really ******* gets it: if you go out of your way to make the content available, people will consume the content!

TriBlurr

Citizen
Mattel recently hinted at a Street Sharks revival next year for the 30th Anniversary after it and Mighty Max topped a poll of which 90s brands they should bring back.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Mattel recently hinted at a Street Sharks revival next year for the 30th Anniversary after it and Mighty Max topped a poll of which 90s brands they should bring back.
:LOL:... ******* street sharks.

I guess all the bad ideas come back around eventually.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Luv the COWboys. Season 1 looked better than Season 2.

They just need to get rid of Boothill Buzzard and Saddlesore Scorpion or get better humor relief bad guys. Or make them awesome like they were in the Konami game.

Reboot or continuation? If they age up a continuation, make Cody cooler. And have Dakota and Cowlamity get married and have a kid already.

Echowarrior

Citizen

Mighty Max? I'm discouraged by that.

Not saying it was a bad show, it wasn't, but a new show wouldn't be quite the same.

Videomaster21XX

This is how a unicorn comments
Citizen
I find it weird I just noticed this thread and for my Saturday Morning Cartoon stream I run we just happen to be showing this cartoon.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
So, uh... ryan renolds (production company.) holds the rights to biker mice, and wants to launch a new cartoon.

So... does that mean there might be a chance he throws the original up on tubi too? Cause as far as I know there is no way to watch the entire series even illegitimately. There's huge gaps in the series.

Echowarrior

Citizen
So, uh... ryan renolds (production company.) holds the rights to biker mice, and wants to launch a new cartoon.

So... does that mean there might be a chance he throws the original up on tubi too? Cause as far as I know there is no way to watch the entire series even illegitimately. There's huge gaps in the series.

Maybe? It's not impossible.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
The Nacelle company is buying up a LOT of retro properties and promising a lot of revival toys and even shows for a company that has managed to put out just a couple toys.

Don't get me wrong, I hope they do great, but I feel like they could stand to have some more success or even just attempts under their belts before trying to go so big and broad.
Yeah, remember that one company that was like "We're going to bring Toys-R-Us back!" and then all that came of it was basically putting a Toys-R-Us sign up in the toy section of an existing department store or something?

Top Bottom