Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Nickle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
So in the days of EVERYONE is on the table we now find ourselves in, who do you think will be the last Non-Toy character to ever get a toy?

-ZacWilliam, feel free to write in someone even more obscure I've forgotten...

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
NGL, I don't know a lot of names on that list. I know Signal Lancer, Paddles and Botanica. Out of those three, I think that Botanica will be the last to get a toy.

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
Nickel is already getting a figure (albeit a glorified accessory) with Super7 Ultimates Tarn.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Nickel is already getting a figure (albeit a glorified accessory) with Super7 Ultimates Tarn.

I think of that set as Ultimates Nickel with Tarn accessory. It's the only reason I still have it on preorder.

I'm going to say Beet Papil, as an unreleased figure from the Beetras line that became the Deluxe Insecticons that Hasbro hasn't finished a set of since the originals, that one strikes me as the longest of long shots. Probably one of the coolest figures if it did get a toy, but a long shot nonetheless

Last edited:

The Phazer

Citizen
Of that list Citadel Secundus is the only one that seems pretty unlikely to get anything in the foreseeable, just because they're less likely to take the punt on something obscure for a Titan sized toy.

There are plenty of UK comic characters that might be behind that though. Can't see us getting an Octus any time soon.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
A Tardis would be really really easy.

The question is do you give it a multiple face gimmick like Blitzwing with a bunch of Dr themed faces ptions. Or do you stick to Dr Who cannon and make it a lady...

-ZacWilliam, Now I'm honestly picturing all the cassettes hanging out in Soundwave like it's a spaceship because he's bigger on the inside.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Lets see, I feel like we got Transmutate during Kingdom so Botanica is only a matter of time.

Paddles has the benefit of being a Dinobot, maybe a retool of Sludge at some point.

Nickle, we got Tarn I think we'll see a Core class Nickle at some point.

Nyx and Scold I don't know, they were recent and I think well received, but the comic ending due to IDW losing it might hurt their chances.

Beet Papil, sadly the Deluxe Insecticons feel low priority to me, add in that she didn't get a toy in the Beetras line might hurt her chances, but given how Hasbro seems to like making Diaclone toys at random maybe they'l make her.

I think Signal Lancer and Citadel Secundus have the lowest chances, Signal Lancer turns into a very unusual alt mode and among the
Titans I feel like others have a greater chance of being made like Iaconus, Vigilem or Lodestar.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
A comic-accurate figure of the DJD member Kaon. No way would Hasbro make a Transformers toy that turns into an electric chair.
“Decepticon Kaon figure converts from robot to capture module!” :p. May not be a “chair”, but I think Hasbro designers are sly enough to do something “close enough”.

Hard to say given the kind of things we’re getting these days. Signal Lancer has quite the following, and Beets Papil is a unique enough concept to be given a chance. Nyx and Skold benefit from having repurposeable alt modes.

I’m going to say anything that will require an expensive toy, so I think the Citadel is off the table.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I mean, they could make him turn into a "lightning tank" or something that just happens to be able to sit up and look like a chair. They slip in undocumented alt modes from time to time.

The Phazer

Citizen
Unless they do a surprise Transformers X Doctor Who Collaborative.

I suspect the rights issues around the Daleks put that on the "very hard" category, and I guess Hasbro might not be super keen on admitting to the very litigious Terry Nation estate that they'd had a transformer who turned into one without paying them for thirty years.

Top Bottom