Whatever happened to Nezha Transformers?

Blindmouse

Old-timey Allsparker
Citizen
I remember seeing a few of the figures and even a cartoon clip, but then... Nothing.

Anyone know what happened?

Blindmouse

Old-timey Allsparker
Citizen
Unfortunate, but interesting... It also says that a few of the figures were released.

I guess they never made it to places like BBTS or Amazon.
Or I totally missed them.

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
I am curious to know if Covid really is to blame for the non-appearance of the cartoon. We just haven't had any news about it at all since the trailer.

CCTV Animation Group were going to be animating it, and it seems they did animate a cartoon during the pandemic - "Tracks in the Snowy Forest", which began screening in July 2021 and was 52 episodes long. It may not have been the animation side of things that was the problem, of course.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
If it was cancelled, that is too bad. I was hoping to pick up that team 3-pack set if it showed up at a decent price.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Apparently an Asian toy company is making a detailed poseable toy of mythological Nezha that's pretty identical to the Nezha: Transformers design if anyone wanted to recreate the show a little more:

EFF35451-B96B-47B8-92DC-597577227817.png8573C015-5891-41E0-A9F5-AA283A224489.jpegE152C81A-57C6-4069-80B9-61988962B68F.jpeg

Link: https://www.jqtrend.net/pr.jsp?keyword=KEEPGOING TOYS&_pp=0_316

-ZacWilliam, I wish Nezha's two friends that we saw toys of, and the two girl bots in the trailer had been released...

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Apparently an Asian toy company is making a detailed poseable toy of mythological Nezha that's pretty identical to the Nezha: Transformers design if anyone wanted to recreate the show a little more:
The Transformers design is based on the 2003 The Legend of Nezha TV series design, so these are based on that too.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
The Transformers design is based on the 2003 The Legend of Nezha TV series design, so these are based on that too.

Yes, which is nice, because I don't think any more TF:Nezha figures are coming at this point.

-ZacWilliam, if someone wanted to add something else to go with the already hard to get Autobot toy it is in effect a really nice figure from TF cartoon it doesn't look like we'll ever see.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Word of warning: TFormers is reporting that this show is still coming after all, but their source is some random movie blogger on Weibo who doesn't provide any sources at all to back their claim. So if you see any word of this spreading, take it with a huge grain of salt since there's currently no confirmed credibility behind the claim.

Here's a rough translation of the original blog post on Weibo:
YhU2bdj.png

Last edited:

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I'd be surprised if it airs after so long but I guess it's not impossible.

-ZacWilliam, mostly I'd just like more pics of the other new characters, especially the lady bots.

Top Bottom