What stupid thing did the GOP say or do this time? Episode 3!

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
If that is not plastered on signs and all over the airwaves come next election, then they're doing it wrong.

How vile can you honestly be?

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Considering they've faced absolutely no consequences for anything they've done, I highly doubt we've seen the worst they can do.

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
YIKES..... Every day they get bolder and bolder with what they are willing to admit publicly.... Friggin' sociopathic monsters.

NovaSaber

Citizen
They really just want people to die:

This, though, is pure stupid:

Ungnome

Citizen
Trying to figure out HOW moving the moon would combat climate change. I'm assuming he's talking about lowering it's orbit so the moon blocks more sunlight, of course it would also increase tidal forces on earth resulting in an increase in earthquakes and extreme weather... Not even going into the fact the technology to move the 14th largest object in our solar system doesn't exactly EXIST yet.

Ungnome

Citizen
I think it's even funnier that he asked the BLM and the Forestry Service said question. Not sure either of those two administrations have many astrophysicists or astronomeers employed.

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And here I thought the dumbest moon tidbit of the week would be the fact that Roger Waters is rerecording Dark Side Of The Moon. Who knew this loon would top it.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
I've heard there's a former Secretary of Education who's been making headway in that field, but that was like 20 years ago now...

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Poor Mollusk, the decision on whether to put this in the Florida thread or here must have been hard.

As for the topic at hand, wowzers, total batshit crazy.

KidTDragon

Now with hi-res avatar!
Citizen
1677755492519.gif

Top Bottom