What If Season 2

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Two eps at a time. Titles kinda spoil, sorta?

Ep1 - I have a feeling they couldn't get Rocket but the replacement is pretty awesome. Pretty good.

Ep2 - looooooved it. Too easy with the human connection but still loved it.

Ep3 - totally die hard, haha. They even referenced it, haha. Sparrow whoever is really cool too. Bring her back!

Edit

Ep4 - some parts cool, some parts I loathe.

Ep5 - Holy cow the ending. Great ep for marvel fans.

Edit again

Ep6 - who the hex is this person?

Ep7 - loving this one! My favorite!

Edit final time

Ep8 - pretty good. Loved how they animated some of the guys to look like their movie actors.

Ep9 - just a huge fight but pretty good

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
No one is seriously checking What If s2 out? It was pretty awesome, for a Marvel fan. A friend of mine called it one of the best things he enjoyed in 2023.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Ep1 - I have a feeling they couldn't get Rocket but the replacement is pretty awesome. Pretty good.
Nah, I figure that was intentional, given almost none of Nebula's group was a pre-existing MCU GotG.

Ep6 - who the hex is this person?
New character, happens from time to time. That's how we got Mayday Parker after all, she started in a What If before getting her own series.
Oh and fun note, if you couldn't tell form the subtitles: almost the entire episode's dialogue was in the Iroquois language, apart from the bits in old Spanish and the 4 seconds of English at the end.

Ep7 - loving this one! My favorite!
Also my favourite. Actually wouldn't mind seeing more of this timeline

As for ep 9, that final view at the end was apparently a last-minute change, but I think it was a good one to link things together.

Top Bottom