Transformers: The Basics

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
I too thought she was made up for Cyberverse. Thats why we need The Basics! So McFeely can edjumacate us on things we thought we knew.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I never made the connection between the con exclusive and Cyberverse, though sadly while Roulette has appeared in both IDW series them being sisters seems to have been lost.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Glad to see Rack'n'Ruin getting more attention, though I hope the Cyberverse version doesn't eclipse the original. I've wanted a toy of the classic version for a long time, and with some of the other crazy stuff we've gotten in the last few years, it doesn't seem impossible.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Just so it's clear, in the footage from Beast Wars Second, the gray humanoid thing that looks like a protoform sn't actually a protoform. It's merely a low level Predacon foot soldier simply known as a "combatant".

Think like the Putties or the many other low level generic mooks from Power Rangers and Super Sentai.

They were only in three episodes (and a stage play) before being dropped from the series altogether.

Blot

Citizen
What this teaches me is that in at least one continuity the leader of the Protectobots has to endure giggles from everyone at being named "Baby Factory".

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Lot of different Sandstorms.

Makes me wonder: what name has been re-used for the most completely unrelated characters? (Not including, of course, different continuities versions of Megatron or Optimus, etc.)

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen

Top Bottom